Epstein Lolita island.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
And here I was under the impression that Cosby was black, whodathunkit.

Since Wild Willy keeps popping up along with a myriad of sports/entertainment figures, many of whom are black he rates more than a yawn due to the fact that we had him pegged from the start and his complicit useful idiots provided cover for him all the way to the WH. The adrenaline boost that you libs get when anything that might just give you a ray of hope that the "big one" is on the way for Trump is fun to watch but that's where the YAWN belongs now.
[VIDEO] Reporter: Clinton on Epstein Plane 27 Times, 'Almost Every Time' with Underage Girls

She offer any objective proof of her statement?

Jul 2018
Earth
That's a group that certainly should be prosecuted.
When you read the background, some victims claim that they were abused fifty times. Think about that. If you can recall the specific events of fifty occurrences, you should have had the sense to know that you should tell someone. Yet the girls kept jumping into the same situation of their own free will time after time over the years. There is no evidence that they were kidnapped or forced to participate. So, why did they continue to engage in such behavior?

Human behavior is a complex issue, but they probably felt unique and desirable and liked the attention. Now they are older and just want the money.

Dec 2016
Canada
Ah, another conspiracy theory about the nefarious Clintons! Could 'Dez' be a pseudonym for Sean H.?
I never go to Wikipedia much, so I can't verify that claim that Epstein's page has been altered in the last couple of days. But if it's false that should be easy for anyone who's in the Wayback machine to verify or knock down...so there!

Dec 2016
Canada
Judas Frickin' Priest! Are you still foaming at the mouth about Clinton? Is it even possible for you to stay on topic which is Jeffrey Epstein and his sex trafficking?
Put it this way: there's just as much circumstantial evidence...or maybe more to tie Billy to the scene of the crime than Trump. My main beef here is making this a political football, and if you are giving Bill Clinton an automatic pass for his association with Epstein plus his many past sexual offenses....which included a deliberate slut-shaming campaign led by his wife, then you are applying selective outrage on the topic and can't expect anyone to take you seriously when you go after Trump or Republicans or the bipartisan creeps like Epstein either.

Dec 2016
Canada
In classic RTL style, 100 percent false claims are stated as fact. Oh that's right, never mind. We're being told on Twitter that "someone" has removed all references to Bill from Jeff's wiki page. Twitter's one hell of a news source, only....

Go look.

Jeffrey Epstein - Wikipedia

Epstein was a longtime acquaintance of Prince Andrew and Tom Barrack,[70]and has attended parties with many prominent people, including Bill Clinton, George Stephanopoulos, Donald Trump,[71] Katie Couric, and Woody Allen.[72]
In a profile of Epstein in New York magazine in 2002, former Democratic Senate leader George J. Mitchell said of Epstein, "I would certainly call him a friend and a supporter." In the same article, Donald Trump remarked, "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life." Bill Clinton lauded Epstein as "a committed philanthropist" with "insights and generosity." At the time Epstein was on the board of the Rockefeller Foundation, a member of the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations, and was a major donor to Harvard University.[73]

Another lie from DTT's resident Russian troll.
Does it mention Billy being in the flight logs and island visits now? Did it prior to the past 48 hours?
If being antiwar and anti-empire means being labelled a Russian troll by virtue-signalling libs so be it!
I'm leaving it up to you partisan Democrats and rightwingers to do the looking up. Personally I have other fish to fry that I'm more concerned with. As I said in another post, it should b easy to prove or disprove.

Dec 2016
Canada
When you read the background, some victims claim that they were abused fifty times. Think about that. If you can recall the specific events of fifty occurrences, you should have had the sense to know that you should tell someone. Yet the girls kept jumping into the same situation of their own free will time after time over the years. There is no evidence that they were kidnapped or forced to participate. So, why did they continue to engage in such behavior?

Human behavior is a complex issue, but they probably felt unique and desirable and liked the attention. Now they are older and just want the money.
How about some more slut-shaming instead of going after the rich offenders? But that's the price being paid here for making sexual exploitation of minors a political football.