Epstein Lolita island.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Put it this way: there's just as much circumstantial evidence...or maybe more to tie Billy to the scene of the crime than Trump. My main beef here is making this a political football, and if you are giving Bill Clinton an automatic pass for his association with Epstein plus his many past sexual offenses....which included a deliberate slut-shaming campaign led by his wife, then you are applying selective outrage on the topic and can't expect anyone to take you seriously when you go after Trump or Republicans or the bipartisan creeps like Epstein either.
.......and YET, despite my repeated posts--my explanations--my reassurances--my elucidating--my clarifying--my history of man-splaining........YOU'RE still posting.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
When you read the background, some victims claim that they were abused fifty times. Think about that. If you can recall the specific events of fifty occurrences, you should have had the sense to know that you should tell someone. Yet the girls kept jumping into the same situation of their own free will time after time over the years. There is no evidence that they were kidnapped or forced to participate. So, why did they continue to engage in such behavior?

Human behavior is a complex issue, but they probably felt unique and desirable and liked the attention. Now they are older and just want the money.
Do you not understand the concept of it being ILLEGAL for an adult to have sex with a minor?
So, if an adult male offers a big enough "candy bar" to a minor girl it's OK to have sex with her?
Laws just don't matter if you have enough money?

Apr 2013
La La Land North
All these references to Hannity are a bit interesting. Does this mean that he's more effective than we thought? Maybe i should record a couple of his shows and find out why the loons are so afraid of him.
Mostly because Dotard jumps to attention and acts on it every time he says something.

Jul 2018
Earth
Do you not understand the concept of it being ILLEGAL for an adult to have sex with a minor?
So, if an adult male offers a big enough "candy bar" to a minor girl it's OK to have sex with her?
Laws just don't matter if you have enough money?
As I mentioned in another post, Epstein's culture teaches that it is acceptable to have sex with minors. The good thing is that he waited until they were teens instead of engaging in actual baby raping. Based on current information, the conclusion is that the kids' parents were willing participants in Epstein's crimes. That needs to be exposed in the criminal proceedings. It is similar to Catholic parents pimping their kids out to pedophile priests. They knowingly put their children in situations where they can be abused by such characters. The politicians and other adults who associated with Epstein should also be under suspicion of such activities. We know some of the things they have done. They are not moral people.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
As I mentioned in another post, Epstein's culture teaches that it is acceptable to have sex with minors. The good thing is that he waited until they were teens instead of engaging in actual baby raping. Based on current information, the conclusion is that the kids' parents were willing participants in Epstein's crimes. That needs to be exposed in the criminal proceedings. It is similar to Catholic parents pimping their kids out to pedophile priests. They knowingly put their children in situations where they can be abused by such characters. The politicians and other adults who associated with Epstein should also be under suspicion of such activities. We know some of the things they have done. They are not moral people.
Fuck Epsteins "culture."
If Epstein amd ANY of his friends are tried and found guilty they should get the max. sentencing.
The parents should be tried for, at the very least child endangerment, if not a criminal conspiracy.

Jul 2018
Earth
Fuck Epsteins "culture."
If Epstein amd ANY of his friends are tried and found guilty they should get the max. sentencing.
The parents should be tried for, at the very least child endangerment, if not a criminal conspiracy.
If you walk around with vipers wrapped around you, don't be surprised when they bite you.

Oct 2010
Colorado
Does it mention Billy being in the flight logs and island visits now? Did it prior to the past 48 hours?
If being antiwar and anti-empire means being labelled a Russian troll by virtue-signalling libs so be it!
I'm leaving it up to you partisan Democrats and rightwingers to do the looking up. Personally I have other fish to fry that I'm more concerned with. As I said in another post, it should b easy to prove or disprove.
So, in other words, you can't back up your accusations.

Dec 2016
Canada
None of the rich are moral people! Whether they call themselves liberals or conservatives, they all live lives where they are waited upon by servants and yes men whom they consider beneath them on the human scale and just mere products - there to be exploited, that can be bought or sold. Why should they feel any differently about sex than buying humans for any other service they need or desire?

That's why the rich are never prosecuted in the same manner as lower classes for their sex crimes and it's the only reason why pedophile rings which buy children from extremely young ages to minor teenage girls and boys exist internationally and are able to transport victims from one country to another without any seeming difficulties clearing customs, and when the club is busted, most of the offenders scatter like cockroaches and at best, only one or two will be prosecuted.

The Franklin Scandal I mentioned a week ago, ended with charges dropped and lawsuits tossed out of court, and Epstein's prostitution...possible blackmail racket would not have gone further except for an unexpectedly determined Palm Beach County Sheriff 10 years ago. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if Epstein ends up being the only one thrown in prison (possibly with his girlfriend/pimp - Ghislaine Maxwell), while there will not likely be any further investigation into Donald and Billy and Andrew and Dershowitz and Ehud Barak and other VIP's, even if authorities find incriminating pictures and videos Epstein was compiling according to some former employees as leverage for blackmail.

The rich have to be extremely unlucky and persistent to find themselves on the wrong side of the law for committing any crimes!

Dec 2016
Canada
So, in other words, you can't back up your accusations.
You resistance assholes seem to only be concerned with protecting "your faves" as Andrea Pelosi called it--- like Billy, and not dealing with the fallout that comes with allowing a class-based system where the rich and ruling classes can do almost anything they want without fear of prosecution or any reprisals.

Fact is that Billy Clinton went on many, many more flights than Donald (whom you are trying to find ways to stick to Epstein) and some of those flights don't show his secret service detail on the flight manifests...a major violation of protocol! This Washington Examiner article mentions that, early in 2016, Fox News tried to get confirmation of whether or not any secret service were on those flights where they are not listed on the manifests and were met with stone wall claiming the information was classified!

Former President Bill Clinton claimed that he took four trips, accompanied by the Secret Service, on billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolita Express" private airplane, but flight manifests reveal at least six separate journeys, two of which were without Secret Service agents.​
The two trips not acknowledged by Clinton were from Miami, Florida, to Westchester, New York, in early February 2002, which appears to be the first time that Clinton joined Epstein, and a trip in Asia.​
One May 2002 Asian trip, without Secret Service agents, included stops in Japan, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, and Brunei. The other, in November 2003, with Secret Service agents, included stops in Norway, Siberia, Hong Kong, and China.​
Another divergence from Clinton's account is that the manifests show no Secret Service agents were present for one of the former president's Africa trips with Epstein.​
The discrepancies between Clinton's claims and the flight manifests draw the former president deeper into the Epstein scandal. Epstein has also been associated with Prince Andrew and President Trump, a fellow resident of Palm Beach, Florida. Trump reportedly flew with Epstein and in 2002 described him as a "terrific guy," adding: "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."​
But a Washington Examiner review of flight manifest records contradicts these claims. It shows Clinton took 27 flights on Epstein’s private jet during at least six different trips.​
The manifests indicate there were no Secret Service agents on Clinton’s trip with Epstein to Africa in late September and early October 2002, where records show they were joined by actor Kevin Spacey and comedian Chris Tucker, doesn't list any Secret Service agents either.​
Others on that trip included entertainment agent Casey Wasserman, Clinton ally and future Barack Obama National Security Council member Gayle Smith, and billionaire businessman Ron Burkle.​
A woman named Chauntae Davies, Epstein's former personal masseuse, often acted as the plane's hostess and was present during Clinton's Africa trip as well. This week, she told Inside Edition that "on almost every trip that I did go on, there were young girls around."​
In separate trips, supermodel Naomi Campbell also hopped on Epstein's flights with Clinton back to New York City two different times, from London and Paris.​
“Jeffrey is both a highly successful financier and a committed philanthropist with a keen sense of global markets and an in-depth knowledge of twenty-first-century science,” Clinton was quoted as saying through a spokesman in 2002. “I especially appreciated his insights and generosity during the recent trip to Africa to work on democratization, empowering the poor, citizen service, and combating HIV/AIDS.”​
Neither Clinton’s press secretary nor the Clinton Foundation responded to the Washington Examiner’s requests for comment.​
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/flight-manifests-reveal-bill-clinton-traveled-with-epstein-six-times-not-the-four-times-he-admitted

Hard to see how you can get Trump tied to Epstein without Clinton and many others too! But, keep trying.
Also, the typiical partisan politics on display here betrays the fact that online resistance Dems only see the victims as pawn in a political game. Like the concentration camps on the US Southern Border, it's all about cheap rhetoric to use against political opposition between two political parties that have no connection and are of no value to average working people!

Oct 2010
Colorado
You resistance assholes seem to only be concerned with protecting "your faves" as Andrea Pelosi called it--- like Billy, and not dealing with the fallout that comes with allowing a class-based system where the rich and ruling classes can do almost anything they want without fear of prosecution or any reprisals.

Fact is that Billy Clinton went on many, many more flights than Donald (whom you are trying to find ways to stick to Epstein) and some of those flights don't show his secret service detail on the flight manifests...a major violation of protocol! This Washington Examiner article mentions that, early in 2016, Fox News tried to get confirmation of whether or not any secret service were on those flights where they are not listed on the manifests and were met with stone wall claiming the information was classified!

Former President Bill Clinton claimed that he took four trips, accompanied by the Secret Service, on billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's "Lolita Express" private airplane, but flight manifests reveal at least six separate journeys, two of which were without Secret Service agents.​
The two trips not acknowledged by Clinton were from Miami, Florida, to Westchester, New York, in early February 2002, which appears to be the first time that Clinton joined Epstein, and a trip in Asia.​
One May 2002 Asian trip, without Secret Service agents, included stops in Japan, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, and Brunei. The other, in November 2003, with Secret Service agents, included stops in Norway, Siberia, Hong Kong, and China.​
Another divergence from Clinton's account is that the manifests show no Secret Service agents were present for one of the former president's Africa trips with Epstein.​
The discrepancies between Clinton's claims and the flight manifests draw the former president deeper into the Epstein scandal. Epstein has also been associated with Prince Andrew and President Trump, a fellow resident of Palm Beach, Florida. Trump reportedly flew with Epstein and in 2002 described him as a "terrific guy," adding: "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."​
But a Washington Examiner review of flight manifest records contradicts these claims. It shows Clinton took 27 flights on Epstein’s private jet during at least six different trips.​
The manifests indicate there were no Secret Service agents on Clinton’s trip with Epstein to Africa in late September and early October 2002, where records show they were joined by actor Kevin Spacey and comedian Chris Tucker, doesn't list any Secret Service agents either.​
Others on that trip included entertainment agent Casey Wasserman, Clinton ally and future Barack Obama National Security Council member Gayle Smith, and billionaire businessman Ron Burkle.​
A woman named Chauntae Davies, Epstein's former personal masseuse, often acted as the plane's hostess and was present during Clinton's Africa trip as well. This week, she told Inside Edition that "on almost every trip that I did go on, there were young girls around."​
In separate trips, supermodel Naomi Campbell also hopped on Epstein's flights with Clinton back to New York City two different times, from London and Paris.​
“Jeffrey is both a highly successful financier and a committed philanthropist with a keen sense of global markets and an in-depth knowledge of twenty-first-century science,” Clinton was quoted as saying through a spokesman in 2002. “I especially appreciated his insights and generosity during the recent trip to Africa to work on democratization, empowering the poor, citizen service, and combating HIV/AIDS.”​
Neither Clinton’s press secretary nor the Clinton Foundation responded to the Washington Examiner’s requests for comment.​
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/flight-manifests-reveal-bill-clinton-traveled-with-epstein-six-times-not-the-four-times-he-admitted

Hard to see how you can get Trump tied to Epstein without Clinton and many others too! But, keep trying.
Also, the typiical partisan politics on display here betrays the fact that online resistance Dems only see the victims as pawn in a political game. Like the concentration camps on the US Southern Border, it's all about cheap rhetoric to use against political opposition between two political parties that have no connection and are of no value to average working people!
You know-it-all assholes seem to only be concerned with projecting your imagined superiority.