Equating Intelligence with a Degree is an indication of Inferior Intellect

Dec 2017
USA

"True words do not sound beautiful;
beautiful sounding words are not true...
Wise men are not scholars,
and scholars are not wise."

-Chapter 81, Tao Te Ching

tao-te-ching.jpg

For the Motion, or Against the Motion?

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio

"True words do not sound beautiful;
beautiful sounding words are not true...
Wise men are not scholars,
and scholars are not wise."

-Chapter 81, Tao Te Ching

View attachment 2466

For the Motion, or Against the Motion?
A degree is worthless like tits on a boar hog. OJT is where I achieved brilliance.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Saying “Person X has a degree, therefore they have intelligence” is foolish

Saying “Person Y doesn’t have a degree, therefore they have lower intelligence” is obsurde

Saying “The average person with a degree likely has higher intelligence than the average person without a degree” is not

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Saying “Person X has a degree, therefore they have intelligence” is foolish

Saying “Person Y doesn’t have a degree, therefore they have lower intelligence” is obsurde

Saying “The average person with a degree likely has higher intelligence than the average person without a degree” is not
What about person Z, you need both the X and Y axis to solve Z.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
What about person Z, you need both the X and Y axis to solve Z.
Depends on the level of regression you’re using. I prefer using evolution regression as it doesn’t require a z axis, providing greater flexibility. If I were using a linear regression I would get the optimal solution on first execution, but would need to account for the z axis.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Depends on the level of regression you’re using. I prefer using evolution regression as it doesn’t require a z axis, providing greater flexibility. If I were using a linear regression I would get the optimal solution on first execution, but would need to account for the z axis.
OMG, what an idiot that I have developed into and now I have to put on my thinking cap like Tom Teriffic and blow steam.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Another large report hit the higher education marketplace recently showing, yet again, the value in getting a college education. Although it was billed as a deeper look at the risks of going to college, and it is, in the report’s lead-in, Doug Webber, the report’s author, was clear.

He literally wrote, “Let me be clear, the financial returns to graduating from a four-year college far outweigh any costs for the average student. Given the choice, I would much rather be a 22-year-old college graduate with $30,000 in debt … than an 18-year-old who decides not to enroll in college at all. The direct financial rewards of a degree are enormous, and don’t even begin to capture the many other dimensions that attending college can positively impact one’s life.”

In being true to the core of the research, it was possible, for example, to cite this click-worthy, viral-bait line from the report, “ … a college graduate is 177 times more likely than a high school graduate to earn $4 million or more throughout their lifetime.” Or this one, “ The typical college graduate will earn roughly $900,000 more than the typical high school graduate over their working life.”