Establishment Democrats Are Undermining Medicare for All

Sep 2019
Here
This is exactly how people like YT think. Everybody's a crook. Everybody's a jerk. Everybody's a scam artist.
There's no goodness in the world. No decent, honest people. No people who honestly WANT to make a contribution and have the ability to do so.
Honestly, I weep for people like this. I haven't known very many in my life, but they are so broken--so toxic.

AND this is the problem in this country. We have become so inundated with corruption, it's become a ho-hum, everyday affair. When we have a scandal every single day we begin to think that's normal.
IT'S NOT NORMAL. Trump and his people are NOT NORMAL people.
But Warren is, right?

Riiiight.

Jul 2019
Georgia
No one is allowed to know what stocks she owns. You know that.

Tourettes? That's not the shaking things. Oh crap, it's Parkinsons or something like that is what EW looks like she has.
then quit making things up

quadrupling down is even a worse look than tripling down

Reactions: Kode
Feb 2018
Oregon
No one is allowed to know what stocks she owns. You know that.

Tourettes? That's not the shaking things. Oh crap, it's Parkinsons or something like that is what EW looks like she has.
Well, with that you prove my point that you are not here to inquire and discover but to attack and fight over anything you can invent to fight over.

Feb 2018
Oregon
This is exactly how people like YT think. Everybody's a crook. Everybody's a jerk. Everybody's a scam artist.
There's no goodness in the world. No decent, honest people. No people who honestly WANT to make a contribution and have the ability to do so.
Honestly, I weep for people like this. I haven't known very many in my life, but they are so broken--so toxic.

AND this is the problem in this country. We have become so inundated with corruption, it's become a ho-hum, everyday affair. When we have a scandal every single day we begin to think that's normal.
IT'S NOT NORMAL. Trump and his people are NOT NORMAL people.
Notice that he stands against everyone whether left or right. IOW the only one who knows anything in his estimation is himself. If I had studied psychology I might know the word for that.

Reactions: Clara007 and se7en
Sep 2019
Here
Well, with that you prove my point that you are not here to inquire and discover but to attack and fight over anything you can invent to fight over.
With what, getting tourettes and Parkinson's mixed up? Oh yeah!!!.. Boy you really proved me wrong on that important issue. I'm speechless.
SMH

Sep 2019
Here
Diversified Service Options is ...... DIVERSIFIED. They own investment companies that..... DIVERSIFY. Try making stock gains on health consulting by investing in a DIVERSIFIED company. LOL!!!!
Do you know what an LLC is?

Guidewell is a NON-PROFIT COMPANY.

Now, show us what stock Warren holds.

All you have is bullshit speculation.
Guidewell Holding Group.
A holding company is a company that owns other companies' outstanding stock. A holding company usually does not produce goods or services itself (with no eponymous consumer-facing brand at most times); rather, its purpose is to own shares of other companies to form a corporate group.

Nov 2012
nirvana
Imagine that. Establishment democrats? How can that even be possible<<< Sarcasm

Establishment Democrats Are Undermining Medicare for All
he Democratic establishment — deep in the pockets of the health industry — wanted to make sure any blue wave election in 2018 would help sink, rather than support, the growing movement for a single-payer health care system. The recent decline in co-sponsors of the House Medicare for All legislation is, in part, a byproduct of this strategy and a reminder of the great obstacles corporate Democrats have put in front of the single-payer movement.
In 2018, there were 124 cosponsors for the Medicare for All bill in the House (then H.R. 676), representing 66 percent of the Democratic Caucus. This was celebrated widely as a high-water mark for the legislation. So was the release of
One step at a time.

Feb 2018
Oregon
With what, getting tourettes and Parkinson's mixed up? Oh yeah!!!.. Boy you really proved me wrong on that important issue. I'm speechless.
SMH
No clown, just the fact that you would try to deflect with a lame BS assertion of Warren acting diseased. Don't you have anything better to do?

Reactions: Clara007
Jul 2019
Georgia
No clown, just the fact that you would try to deflect with a lame BS assertion of Warren acting diseased. Don't you have anything better to do?
the trumper/russian crowd also pushed the conspiracy theory that HIllary had some kind of debilitating disease in 2016.

she had a cold
in one town

Reactions: Clara007
Sep 2019
Here
Better to do? I guess not anymore than you've got. Spending my time exposing commi's and lefties is a hard job, with so many to expose. But someone's gotta do it.