Establishment Democrats Are Undermining Medicare for All

Feb 2018
Oregon
Guidewell Holding Group.
A holding company is a company that owns other companies' outstanding stock. A holding company usually does not produce goods or services itself (with no eponymous consumer-facing brand at most times); rather, its purpose is to own shares of other companies to form a corporate group.
Yeah and non-profit.

Guidewell | Who We Are
www.guidewell.com/who-we-are/
GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. The not-for- profit mutual holding company includes Florida Blue, GuideWell Connect, GuideWell Health and Diversified Service Options, Inc.

www.bloomberg.com/profile/company/1665434D:US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GuideWell

Now GIVE IT UP.

Sep 2019
Here
the trumper/russian crowd also pushed the conspiracy theory that HIllary had some kind of debilitating disease in 2016.

she had a cold
in one town
LOL... Oh yeah, like you ain't seen Warren shaking. Especially her head.

Feb 2018
Oregon
Better to do? I guess not anymore than you've got. Spending my time exposing commi's and lefties is a hard job, with so many to expose. But someone's gotta do it.
But you've exposed nothing but your own tricks and BS.

Reactions: se7en
Feb 2018
Oregon
Dig deeper, dude. You copy n pasting from their website, ain't exactly relevant to what I'm saying about them or Warren.
Right, your wild and fevered hallucinations and fantasies are all that's relevant, huh?

You said they offer stock. They say they're non-profit. And you don't know shit about Warren or much of anything else it seems.

Last edited:
Feb 2018
Oregon
Dig deeper, dude. You copy n pasting from their website, ain't exactly relevant to what I'm saying about them or Warren. You might as well be posting the number of lives they've saved. Except for the fact that they're just money brokers too, like health insurance companies.
First of all Medicare selects and monitors their claims processing contractors. There are laws and rules to comply with. And how does a non-profit business get stock to rise on increasing profits they don't make? You make zero sense but I'm sure you are thrilled that you're getting people to reply to your inane posts.

Reactions: se7en
Feb 2018
Oregon
Dig deeper, dude. You copy n pasting from their website, ain't exactly relevant to what I'm saying about them or Warren. You might as well be posting the number of lives they've saved. Except for the fact that they're just money brokers too, like health insurance companies.
Prove it.

Sep 2019
Here
First of all Medicare selects and monitors their claims processing contractors. There are laws and rules to comply with. And how does a non-profit business get stock to rise on increasing profits they don't make? You make zero sense but I'm sure you are thrilled that you're getting people to reply to your inane posts.

Not every part of that business is a non profit. And you know it. The CEO's make a HUGE profit. So do the board members. Not-for-profits use their excess money to pay their members who do work for them. Both non profits and not for profits are just a "obviously sneaky" way of hiding money. Especially one like I linked earlier. One company is owned by another. Which is owned by another. And so forth and so on.

You know this. But be damned if you're going to admit it. Why? Because you're on medicare. And YOU think everyone else should be on it.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Because what you’re saying about warren is wildly untrue.

And you’ve moved goalposts from “she personally makes money off a non-profit” to “they pay their board members”

Just stop. It’s sad.

Sep 2019
Here
Because what you’re saying about warren is wildly untrue.

And you’ve moved goalposts from “she personally makes money off a non-profit” to “they pay their board members”

Just stop. It’s sad.
You don't know if it's untrue or not. Just because it's not plastered all over the WaPo, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.