Everybody Hates Me

Feb 2014
Oregon
Because the post to which I responded said the "left" are the ones generating a culture of "hate". That was a blatant lie from a delusional turd.
I hope I misunderstood what you said. Did you say I lied and am a delusional turd? :lol: That would certainly put you in the group generating a culture of "hate". I think I will stay out of this thread, because not only is the opening about hate, but the people participating in the thread seem to enjoy the culture of "hate". :lol: I feel like Alice in Wonderland where everything is the opposite of it should be. A hateful person pointing at those hateful people as though he isn't one of them. :lol: And you use the bible to support your arguments. :lol: Thanks for reinforcing the point I was making. If you don't see yourself as part of the hateful problem that is totally amazing.

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
I hope I misunderstood what you said. Did you say I lied and am a delusional turd? :lol: That would certainly put you in the group generating a culture of "hate". I think I will stay out of this thread, because not only is the opening about hate, but the people participating in the thread seem to enjoy the culture of "hate". :lol: I feel like Alice in Wonderland where everything is the opposite of it should be. A hateful person pointing at those hateful people as though he isn't one of them. :lol: And you use the bible to support your arguments. :lol: Thanks for reinforcing the point I was making. If you don't see yourself as part of the hateful problem that is totally amazing.
Geesh, another snowflake lacking reading comprehension speaks out. Did you even stop to read what I said, or did you just fall to the ground seeking sympathy for being "offended"? When I said "Because the post to which I responded said the "left" are the ones generating a culture of "hate". was that a reference to you? No. It was clicker that posted that bull shit, and somehow you got the impression it was you?

If you have a problem with my Biblical references please point them out Alice.