EW's plan

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
And NO other politician on the face of the planet has ever used our vets and/or the VA as a political football ??

Jul 2019
Georgia
And NO other politician on the face of the planet has ever used our vets and/or the VA as a political football ??
nah this is way worse and more outrageous than trump raising money for troops on the campaign and then keeping it for himself

;)

Reactions: BubbaJones
Jul 2019
Georgia
Again, since when did two wrongs make a right?
meh I'm kinda over E-war. I mean I'd definitely vote for her over trump, don't get me wrong, but I'm just not to the point of getting all outraged because she says she has a plan to reduce veteran suicides, sorry.

Sep 2019
Here
meh I'm kinda over E-war. I mean I'd definitely vote for her over trump, don't get me wrong, but I'm just not to the point of getting all outraged because she says she has a plan to reduce veteran suicides, sorry.
By all means, don't hold her accountable for not trying to get the plan in place ASAP. Because it's only the lives of our veterans, right?

Jul 2019
Georgia
By all means, don't hold her accountable for not trying to get the plan in place ASAP. Because it's only the lives of our veterans, right?
a POTUS has more power than one Senator, therefore she may not be able to implement until elected. Has she published her plan? Because usually she does that.

honestly I haven't really looked into what she actually said or what her plan is, and not going to take some alt-right guy's facebook melt as gospel regarding it

there's so much more to care about right now. trump actually stole from veterans, which is much worse, therefore I want him out of office more than anything. Sorry not sorry

Reactions: Kode
Feb 2018
Oregon
But she won't use it until she's elected president. How sick is that?
View attachment 6373
YT, you're basing your outrage on the assumption that she could implement her plan now before having the power of the presidency to bring it about. And that unreasonable assumption means you're only looking for ways to attack her in any way you can. Get informed before being a jerk.

Reactions: se7en