Experiment

Jul 2014
massachusetts
if you have a fertilized embryo in a petrie dish, basically you have already killed it. So the choice is easy.

How about a different experiment. You have a baby taken from the womb of a mother that was developed for 7 months in one hand and a baby born naturally yesterday, in the other. Which one will you catch?
A fertilized embryo in a petrie dish is how every IVF baby started.

Aug 2010
Arizona...USA
The really sick thing is that you would even think of doing something like that.

Thats like saying who would I save first Nwolfe35 or goober. Who would you pick first your mother or father? And between your sister or brother?

A child 12 or someone 20?

Last edited:
Mar 2008
australia
How about a different experiment. You have a baby taken from the womb of a mother that was developed for 7 months in one hand and a baby born naturally yesterday, in the other. Which one will you catch?
so, you are admitting that there is a fundamental difference between a fertilised egg and a foetus at 7 months gestation.

you are right, there is a fundamental difference, and thats why dropping a fertilised egg and dropping a premature baby are completely different scenarios.

what is that difference?

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Let's conduct an experiment.

I'll stand at the top of a ladder. A baby in one hand and a Petrie dish with a fertilized embryo other. I'm going to drop both of them at the same time and you can only catch one.

If you truly believe that they are equal then the decision of which to catch will be impossible.

But if you instantly reach out to catch the baby that means you know there is a difference even if you don't admit it.
It has to be double blind experiment which is impossible on an open forum. What is your hypothesis my dear Dr. Watson? Occam's Razor.