Eyes Wide Shut: Entertainers put Pedophilia on Public Display

Dec 2017
USA
Well, obviously you have more insight into the meaning of the song and the dance than the writer of the song and the choreographer of the dance.

You should contact them and let them know what they're doing.
@tristanrobin

No, they & you know exactly what they're all up to--it is intentional. I discussed this in previous posts.

You really think they did not stop & think about why use a 12 year old rather than a 23 year old as his 'dance' partner? Why use a guy that is already known to be completely broken rather than a sober, stable young adult? etc. etc.

Dec 2017
USA
@tristanrobin

Further, you committed the very offense I claimed you would in previous posts, concerncing defending the "progress & creative spirit of modern art". Are we supposed to believe that Ke$ha & Lady Gaga is progress over Bach & Mozart?

Nov 2005
California
absolutely
(and I have never heard the song that xmanfanx wrote about - and I listen to a lot of music)
If you're referring to "Pop that P'ssy B'tch", it's a 2 Live Crew song that seems to have been released in 1991.
But I guess referencing a song that is over 25 years old proves how devastating this problem is... :rolleyes:

Sarcasm aside, I support some level of warning labels on explicit albums. Although in this day and age with streaming music, youtube, etc...

This is the MAP's movement (Minor Attracted People) in action, here is a piece describing a (so called) "virtuous pedophile":
Do you understand what is really being discussed regarding "virtuous pedophile"?

To use an analogy, it's the equivalent of Alcoholics who recognize that they should not drink. Alcoholics Anonymous label themselves as "Alcoholics" regardless of how long its been since they have taken a drink.
It is not endorsing people who do drink to excess. It's not saying that an alcoholic who drinks and drives should be held blameless nor that they should not be prosecuted.
Even though they know the urge to drink is present, they should avoid taking that drink.

With that said, what are your concerns with what was actually said in that video?

Further, you committed the very offense I claimed you would in previous posts, concerncing defending the "progress & creative spirit of modern art". Are we supposed to believe that Ke$ha & Lady Gaga is progress over Bach & Mozart?
Are they relevant to the topic you started?
Or are they just part of a general gripe?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
@Hollywood

They are attempting to make everything on the Federal level, so that small communities won't have control over their own lives. That is what much of the push back has been about.

See, themes/plots like "Road House", although against overwhelming odds, was also plausible if the community fought back locally. Now, it is not possible for isolated small communites to succesfully fight back against the entirety of the Federal Government.
You watch too many bad movies amigo.
Road House was a close to 30 year old movie about a bouncer in a rural bar. The corruption he "fought" was in the form of a corrupt LOCAL BUSINESSMAN and NOT federal politicians.

Dec 2018
U.S
Why does it seem that many have such a difficult time calling paedophilia for what it is? Instead of trying to reason why an adult and a minor should have any 'right' to have sexual intercourse, why not just call it what it is? It is the taking of virginity. And at an age when they are not even considered 'adult' enough to purchase liquor or cigarettes.

Can you imagine all the 'innocent' blood involved? The 'size' differences between the ages? It must be pretty painful.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
i suspect much of this is typical right wing hysteria created to libel jewish liberals in hollywood it is very thinly veiled blood libel

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Well, when children are posting things like this to their twitter and the new american left is celebrating it we know there is an issue

20181117_222058.png

Nov 2005
California
Why does it seem that many have such a difficult time calling paedophilia for what it is? Instead of trying to reason why an adult and a minor should have any 'right' to have sexual intercourse, why not just call it what it is? It is the taking of virginity. And at an age when they are not even considered 'adult' enough to purchase liquor or cigarettes.
Can you imagine all the 'innocent' blood involved? The 'size' differences between the ages? It must be pretty painful.
Who is trying to reason why an adult and a minor should have a "right" to sexual intercourse?

Well, when children are posting things like this to their twitter and the new american left is celebrating it we know there is an issue
Claiming the "new american left is celebrating" that picture is a dumb lie.
But I guess stereo-typing is just one of the limited toys you have in your bag of tricks...

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Who is trying to reason why an adult and a minor should have a "right" to sexual intercourse?

Claiming the "new american left is celebrating" that picture is a dumb lie.
But I guess stereo-typing is just one of the limited toys you have in your bag of tricks...

Lactatia, 9-Year-Old Drag Queen, Inspires Us to Live Colorfully

Meet the 9-Year-Old Drag Queen Who Will Inspire You to Be Your Best Self

Last week, LGBT artist Brandon Hilton shared a disturbing image of a 9-year-old boy dressed up in drag holding a balloon with a supposedly empowering image that verged on child abuse. Some users attempted to report the image to Twitter, but the social media platform gave no response.

Redirect Notice

A new girl on the Montreal drag scene is making the city's other queens look geriatric by comparison. That would be Lactatia — a.k.a. Nemis Quinn Mélançon Golden, an 8-year-old who started getting into drag at the ripe old age of 7.

Encouraged by his supportive parents, Lactatia began taking voguing classes to perfect his art. Lactatia's public presence grew exponentially after he recently appeared at the Montreal stop of the Werq the World drag tour. RuPaul's Drag Racestar Bianca del Rio invited Lactatia up to the stage and the younger queen charmed the dress off the older queen (though Lactatia admitted his favorite Drag Racequeen is Ginger Minj).

Redirect Notice

Oh, here is the mom

20181117_222404.png