Eyes Wide Shut: Entertainers put Pedophilia on Public Display

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
If you're referring to "Pop that P'ssy B'tch", it's a 2 Live Crew song that seems to have been released in 1991.
But I guess referencing a song that is over 25 years old proves how devastating this problem is... :rolleyes:

Sarcasm aside, I support some level of warning labels on explicit albums. Although in this day and age with streaming music, youtube, etc...

Do you understand what is really being discussed regarding "virtuous pedophile"?

To use an analogy, it's the equivalent of Alcoholics who recognize that they should not drink. Alcoholics Anonymous label themselves as "Alcoholics" regardless of how long its been since they have taken a drink.
It is not endorsing people who do drink to excess. It's not saying that an alcoholic who drinks and drives should be held blameless nor that they should not be prosecuted.
Even though they know the urge to drink is present, they should avoid taking that drink.

With that said, what are your concerns with what was actually said in that video?

Are they relevant to the topic you started?
Or are they just part of a general gripe?
just kill them all

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Lactatia, 9-Year-Old Drag Queen, Inspires Us to Live Colorfully

Meet the 9-Year-Old Drag Queen Who Will Inspire You to Be Your Best Self

Last week, LGBT artist Brandon Hilton shared a disturbing image of a 9-year-old boy dressed up in drag holding a balloon with a supposedly empowering image that verged on child abuse. Some users attempted to report the image to Twitter, but the social media platform gave no response.

Redirect Notice

A new girl on the Montreal drag scene is making the city's other queens look geriatric by comparison. That would be Lactatia — a.k.a. Nemis Quinn Mélançon Golden, an 8-year-old who started getting into drag at the ripe old age of 7.

Encouraged by his supportive parents, Lactatia began taking voguing classes to perfect his art. Lactatia's public presence grew exponentially after he recently appeared at the Montreal stop of the Werq the World drag tour. RuPaul's Drag Racestar Bianca del Rio invited Lactatia up to the stage and the younger queen charmed the dress off the older queen (though Lactatia admitted his favorite Drag Racequeen is Ginger Minj).

Redirect Notice

Oh, here is the mom

View attachment 2459
witch

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
Reflecting the results of these and other studies, as well as clinical experience, the mainstream view among researchers and professionals who work in the area of child sexual abuse is that homosexual and bisexual men do not pose any special threat to children. For example, in one review of the scientific literature, noted authority Dr. A. Nicholas Groth wrote:
Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual(Groth & Gary, 1982, p. 147).​

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Nov 2005
California
Lactatia, 9-Year-Old Drag Queen, Inspires Us to Live Colorfully
Wow.
You really flail when you realize you are exposed, don't you...

This has absolutely no relationship to either the actual topic of this thread, nor does it have any relationship to the question I asked you.
Why not just be HONEST for a change and start your own thread and label it "People Sabcat Thinks Are Freaks" (or whatever would be appropriate for what you are actually aiming for) ...

You mean these people?
Who are you even talking to with this question?
What are you responding to?

Do you think I (or anybody else on this forum) gives a crap about your judgment?
:rolleyes:

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
i'd like to adress the egghead comment, anti intellectualism is nothng to be proud of what it mostly proves is you dont know what you are talkng about and you are proud of your ignorance
Isaac Asimov > Quotes > Quotable Quote

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

― Issac Asimov

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
i'd like to adress the egghead comment, anti intellectualism is nothng to be proud of what it mostly proves is you dont know what you are talkng about and you are proud of your ignorance
Isaac Asimov > Quotes > Quotable Quote

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

― Issac Asimov
You are confusing two threads.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Wow.
You really flail when you realize you are exposed, don't you...

This has absolutely no relationship to either the actual topic of this thread, nor does it have any relationship to the question I asked you.
Why not just be HONEST for a change and start your own thread and label it "People Sabcat Thinks Are Freaks" (or whatever would be appropriate for what you are actually aiming for) ...

Who are you even talking to with this question?
What are you responding to?

Do you think I (or anybody else on this forum) gives a crap about your judgment?
:rolleyes:
Read the thread