Facebook censorship

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
A lot of conservatives complain that FACEBOOK has a left wing bias.. but i'm left wing and i'm constantly on a 30 day suspension, and it happens all the time now it never used to happen, who actually has been banned from facebook? is it just conservatives or have they given everyone a hard time, they sure mess with me on an arbitrary way . I think facebook isnt just toxic for conservatives but to anyone who has a strong opinion than others can object to Facebook in my opinion does not enforce it laws fairly if a mob goes after you they just side with the mob regardless of the merits of the case against you

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Dec 2015
Arizona
The official stated purpose of Facebook is to make the world more open and connected. Facebook's latest mission statement is that people use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, discover what's going on in the world and share and express what matters to them. Businesses found Facebook to be a goldmine: the ability to build relationships on a digital platform.
BUT....like anything else there are rules to be followed---the same rules for everyone.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I think the whole "facebook is biased" thing is bogus bullshit. I've got quite a few friends and family on FB that are ardent Trump supporters. Constantly posting anti-liberal, pro God, pro Trump memes and forwarded posts. EVEN WHEN THEY ARE TOTAL LIES !!!! They still don't get removed. My direct supervisor and friend of almost 20 years (I'm actually kind of worried about him) posted a meme that very strongly implied the mail bomber was a democratic plant !!! If all those posts are showing up in my feed, I can't imagine how far off the reservation you'd have to get to have your account frozen or removed.

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
May 2018
USA
I think the whole "facebook is biased" thing is bogus bullshit. I've got quite a few friends and family on FB that are ardent Trump supporters. Constantly posting anti-liberal, pro God, pro Trump memes and forwarded posts. EVEN WHEN THEY ARE TOTAL LIES !!!! They still don't get removed. My direct supervisor and friend of almost 20 years (I'm actually kind of worried about him) posted a meme that very strongly implied the mail bomber was a democratic plant !!! If all those posts are showing up in my feed, I can't imagine how far off the reservation you'd have to get to have your account frozen or removed.
I happily mute the Trumpanzees on my friends list.