Facebook is a Surveillance Company Lying to the World About Being “Social Media”

Mar 2017
Massachusetts
:shrug:

I like Facebook.

I'm not scared of it.

I use it for personal, social and business purposes.

I don't have anything in my life to be ashamed of - and I kinda like having the damned ads we get being things I'm actually interested in.
That's because you're exactly the kind of person they want for their brave new world.

Dec 2016
Canada
:shrug:

I like Facebook.

I'm not scared of it.

I use it for personal, social and business purposes.

I don't have anything in my life to be ashamed of - and I kinda like having the damned ads we get being things I'm actually interested in.
”But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.”

Dec 2015
Arizona
... and those without any friends :p

The whole Facebook thing reminds me of the Snowden thing. What the heck is wrong with people?? Do they live in some time warp--some distortion of space that has no information, news media or access to horse sense??

Decades ago (when I was dragged kicking and screaming to the world of technology/internet) ONE of the first lessons was this:

NOTHING IS PRIVATE ON THE INTERNET. NOTHING. No How. No WAY. Never.
AND this reality has multiplied ten-fold or more since then.

There are cameras in every public place. Big Brother is everywhere. Social media is exactly what it says it is. Hacking has increased. NO INFORMATION is private.
If you pay your bills online, have direct deposit, check your investments, send an email, POST AN OPINION, send an ecard, watch youtube, blog, text, buy, or even window shop online, it becomes public information.

If you don't like it--live off the grid somewhere. We'll help you pack. B)