Fact checking Ocasio-Cortez

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Isn’t it AMAZING that these people want to fact check NOW considering Trump has been lying to us for three years now.

Not as much as the TDS infected Anti-trumpers

But staying on subject unlike you

Ocasio-Cortez's Misguided Tweet - FactCheck.org

Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tweeted that $21 trillion worth of “Pentagon accounting errors” could finance two-thirds of Medicare for All. It can’t.

The U.S. actually spent a total of a little over $9 trillion on defense in those years. Even if the U.S. had eliminated the entire defense budget for those years, that wouldn’t cover two-thirds of Medicare for All.

Nov 2013
NM
Her last name is Cortez which frightens both the right and left.
Apparently she's adopted both her parents' last names (patronymics, I assume) - Ocasio-Cortez - as her last name. The article I looked @ didn't give her parents' matronymics - which is par for the course in English-language biographies. But why would the name Cortez frighten both Left & Right?

Nov 2013
NM
King Arthur was from Wales and Arthur means bear in Welch.
Here's another theory - or perhaps an elaboration upon the previous:

"Bears in celtic mythology | Myth Forum
www.mythforum.comMythology TalkCeltic Mythology
"Aug 05, 2012 · Classical Latin Arcturus would also have become Art(h)ur when borrowed into Welsh, and its brightness and position in the sky led people to regard it as the "guardian of the bear" and the "leader" of the other stars in Boötes."

Prosit!

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Apparently she's adopted both her parents' last names (patronymics, I assume) - Ocasio-Cortez - as her last name. The article I looked @ didn't give her parents' matronymics - which is par for the course in English-language biographies. But why would the name Cortez frighten both Left & Right?
I beg to differ, her double last name has both the maternal and paternal with the paternal being the last. She is a Cortez.