Fake marriage scheme busted

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
At least since WW2, Korea and Vietnam there have been such schemes. Hell, I bet a fair percentage of the Russian and probably all the mail order brides are as well.

Feb 2019
nunya
This kind of thing has been ongoing for many years now. The warbrides that came home with GIs was huge but this is a pay for play gang that needed to be busted.
100 Charged in Texas Fake Marriage Immigration Scheme, Says U.S. Attorney
The article you are quoting is from Breitbart. A notorious fake and alt right news site known for it's utter idiocy and nonsenical BS.

This article links to a site called KHOU. A site which has made a few questionable fake articles.

None of these articles provide many links or facts you would see in a normal mainstream news article from the likes of MSNBC or CNN. I think you need to check your facts.

Sep 2017
Hell
The article you are quoting is from Breitbart. A notorious fake and alt right news site known for it's utter idiocy and nonsenical BS.

This article links to a site called KHOU. A site which has made a few questionable fake articles.

None of these articles provide many links or facts you would see in a normal mainstream news article from the likes of MSNBC or CNN. I think you need to check your facts.
It is also reported by ABC, and they quoted Mark Dawson.

Sep 2017
Hell
At least since WW2, Korea and Vietnam there have been such schemes. Hell, I bet a fair percentage of the Russian and probably all the mail order brides are as well.
I know plenty of guys with genuine war brides, most are legit. The article is talking about current scam. Also, I have met genuine real mail order brides, including two Chinese guys with Russian wives because there is a women shortage in China, and White guys with younger Asian women. Mail order bride scams are usually the ones that ask you to send money to them directly just like dating scams.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
How's that investigation into the 95,000 illegal aliens that voted in Texas elections going......

Mar 2019
Texas
It's standard forum protocol for the one making claims to justify the claims.
No it is not. In the case that someone makes an extraordinary claim it is standard to provide such but when talking about ordinary things it is up to the users to keep up somewhat with current events. It is one thing to not be able to find such info and need a little help but it is another for people to go thread to thread asking for sources on things that can easily be found and are mainstream.

What is the most laughable is when someone post a well known fact that is easily researched and then someone comes along and claims it to be false and people buy into the false claim simply cause there is no link put in front of them.