Fake marriage scheme busted

Jun 2018
South Dakota
At least since WW2, Korea and Vietnam there have been such schemes. Hell, I bet a fair percentage of the Russian and probably all the mail order brides are as well.
What many of the Russian "brides" are doing is getting here on a tourist visa and not going back. They troll the social media and orgs that cater to their particular ethnic group and when they do find a match they marry and then go thru the process of getting a job, green card and citizenship. The groups that are helping them are many times church based.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
The article you are quoting is from Breitbart. A notorious fake and alt right news site known for it's utter idiocy and nonsenical BS.

This article links to a site called KHOU. A site which has made a few questionable fake articles.

None of these articles provide many links or facts you would see in a normal mainstream news article from the likes of MSNBC or CNN. I think you need to check your facts.
Still offering no real substantive input and gaslighting. Don't you have any other way of posting?

Mar 2019
Texas
I don't even know what you two are fighting about as I just got here but as a matter of protocol, you are incorrect. @RNG is correct.
source please

lol

like i said it is dependent on what is being said.

example...my grass is green......no source needed.

my grass is black and gets up and walks around....source needed

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
What many of the Russian "brides" are doing is getting here on a tourist visa and not going back. They troll the social media and orgs that cater to their particular ethnic group and when they do find a match they marry and then go thru the process of getting a job, green card and citizenship. The groups that are helping them are many times church based.
So basically theses churches are helping illegals ?? I wonder what the divorce rate, post green card is ? Once they no longer have to pretend to like, much less love, the fat bald schlub they conned into marrying them.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
There is another thing that IMO Canada does right. Before they will allow a foreign bride to become a landed immigrant, the husband/husband to be must clear a certain economic stability level. And then he signs a legal declaration that for 10 years, the wife/wife to be can not get any "welfare" and the guy will have to support her even if they divorce.

Healthcare is not considered welfare, BTW.

Feb 2019
here and there
The article you are quoting is from Breitbart. A notorious fake and alt right news site known for it's utter idiocy and nonsenical BS.

This article links to a site called KHOU. A site which has made a few questionable fake articles.

None of these articles provide many links or facts you would see in a normal mainstream news article from the likes of MSNBC or CNN. I think you need to check your facts.
Right, he should only read news sources like the Huffington Post that tells us how bad Orange man is.

And yes, it may seem odd that the democrat party is angelic and the GOP demonic, but at least it's not fake news like Fox news!