Family with transgender child being driven out

KnightOfSappho

Forum Staff
Feb 2007
New York
A rural Oklahoma school system was closed for two days last week after adults posted violent threats on Facebook against a 12-year-old transgender girl. Following several tumultuous days, the trans student's mother told NBC News she and her family are hoping to move out of town — and have received help to do so from donors around the country.

"LET MADDIE BE MADDIE"

Brandy Rose said her daughter, Maddie, who was assigned male at birth, began articulating that she felt like a girl when she was about four years old.

Continues:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/after-violent-threats-family-of-transgender-girl-looks-to-leave-town/ar-BBMbmYk?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Adults threatening a child and telling kids to harm this child.

So much for letting kids be kids.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I posted this last week - most of the right wing asshats didn't have much to say.
The jerk who said he thought that a good sharp knife would take care of the problem and the slime blob who said that the kids should find her in the bathroom and kick her ass good should both have immediate Karma visited upon them.

Reactions: leekohler2
Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
The good Christians of Oklahoma making threats

Trumpets are vile creatures.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
simple yes or no question. Are you implying that everyone who voted for and supports Trump acts like this?
There is no question that is served well with a yes or no answer.

Voting for Trump I can understand. Supporting him now, if you follow the news (which most Americans do not) and still support him it is an indictment on character.

As it pertains to this thread, no, I do not think all Trumpets issue threats to children. I do think most are ignorant or culturally compelled to ignore the realities of transgender.

May 2018
none
simple yes or no question. Are you implying that everyone who voted for and supports Trump acts like this?
Simple yes or no question, do you condemn what this town is doing to a child or not? Because right now, I don't think you do.

Feel free to prove me wrong. Quite frankly, I think you support driving this family out. Decent people will not agree with you, and eventually decent people will defeat you.

Let me make one thing clear right now- doing these kinds of things to fellow American families will not be tolerated. There is no discussion to be involved. If you or others like you, try to hurt families like this, you will go to prison. I'll fight to make sure you do.You better hope nothing happens to this child.

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Kekistan
Simple yes or no question, do you condemn what this town is doing to a child or not? Because right now, I don't think you do.

Feel free to prove me wrong. Quite frankly, I think you support driving this family out. Decent people will not agree with you, and eventually decent people will defeat you.

Let me make one thing clear right now- doing these kinds of things to fellow American families will not be tolerated. There is no discussion to be involved. If you or others like you, try to hurt families like this, you will go to prison. I'll fight to make sure you do.You better hope nothing happens to this child.
I condemn any person who bullies or uses violence or threats of violence toward others for whatever reason.
Quite frankly you do not know me, you have never ever seen anything from me that would indicate what you just accused me of. You are a partisan hack who only regurgitates talking points and has decided anyone who is not lock step with your "party" is a racist, homophobe something something blah blah.
Feel free to find any thing I have ever said to justify what you just accused me of. You cant it does not exist. Your a hack. A dumb hack. You lack the intelligence to have a conversation or think for yourself. Put me on ignore with RNG if you dont like it. The bottom line is you had no call to make such an accusation toward me. None at all.

Nov 2012
Kekistan
There is no question that is served well with a yes or no answer.

Voting for Trump I can understand. Supporting him now, if you follow the news (which most Americans do not) and still support him it is an indictment on character.

As it pertains to this thread, no, I do not think all Trumpets issue threats to children. I do think most are ignorant or culturally compelled to ignore the realities of transgender.
Thanks for at least attempting an answer. It is appreciated. Its good to see there is a liberal on here who is capable of thinking for themselves anyway.