FBI Raids Michael Cohen's Office

Jun 2013
Ohio
An artist needs to compose a new tune and entitle it “Poopin’ in my Depends tonight”

Jun 2013
Ohio
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Dan Friedman

@dfriedman33
In the wake of the raid, Squire Patton Boggs says that partnership with Cohen "has reached its conclusion, mutually and in accordance with the terms of the agreement."

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
what does this have to do with "Trump Colluding with the Russians"????.... Answer.....Not a F*****g Thing...... This is a WITCH-HUNT..!!....Time for Mueller to put up or become the target of an investigation himself....

btw...bet Trump fires Rod Rosenstein within the month....

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2013
Ohio
what does this have to do with "Trump Colluding with the Russians"????.... Answer.....Not a F*****g Thing...... This is a WITCH-HUNT..!!....Time for Mueller to put up or become the target of an investigation himself....

btw...bet Trump fires Rod Rosenstein within the month....
Ah, more obstruction of justice.

Dec 2015
Arizona
A little birdie is telling me Cohen is being investigated for;

Bank fraud

Wire fraud

Campaign donation fraud.

It is very rare for a judge to write a warrant on an attorney. And, it was the Southern District of New York that conducted the raid. No pardon for crooked cohen baby !!!!!

I hope you're sitting down, Cammie, because this is going to be a shock. Prez Fraudy slammed---YES--SLAMMED--the FBI for raiding his personal attorney's office. *Did I mention SLAMMED?*

Heh Heh. A "disgraceful situation" and "an attack on our country."

"I just heard that they broke into the office of one of my personal attorneys. Good man. And it's a disgraceful situation. It's a total witch hunt," Trump said Monday, referring to a lawful FBI raid.

Oh...and let's not forget Jeff Sessions: The President also criticized Attorney General Jeff Sessions for recusing himself from the special counsel investigation, saying, "the attorney general made a terrible mistake."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/09/politics/donald-trump-fbi-michael-cohen/index.html

Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Ah, more obstruction of justice.
Can you answer this simple question....What does Cohen have to do with Trump coluding with the Russians.....Think you can answer that one or do you want to continue with your wet dream??

Dec 2015
Arizona
Mueller is going to make an example out of this clown. Stormy Daniels will be a very convincing witness in front of a jury.

Remember the scene from the movie Basic Instinct? Sharon Stone being interrogated by the cops?? Stormy wouldn't have to say a word....the 'convincing' is all in the posture. LOL

Reactions: 1 person