FBI Raids Michael Cohen's Office

Nov 2012
nirvana
Remember the scene from the movie Basic Instinct? Sharon Stone being interrogated by the cops?? Stormy wouldn't have to say a word....the 'convincing' is all in the posture. LOL

Mueller has the goods now. Cohen had everything in those records. Who know's what's in them? Including incriminating evidence on Ivanka? Jared? Mike Pence? Jeff Sessions?

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2013
Ohio
I hope you're sitting down, Cammie, because this is going to be a shock. Prez Fraudy slammed---YES--SLAMMED--the FBI for raiding his personal attorney's office. *Did I mention SLAMMED?*

Heh Heh. A "disgraceful situation" and "an attack on our country."

"I just heard that they broke into the office of one of my personal attorneys. Good man. And it's a disgraceful situation. It's a total witch hunt," Trump said Monday, referring to a lawful FBI raid.

Oh...and let's not forget Jeff Sessions: The President also criticized Attorney General Jeff Sessions for recusing himself from the special counsel investigation, saying, "the attorney general made a terrible mistake."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/09/politics/donald-trump-fbi-michael-cohen/index.html
I saw his dribble. Did you notice that that performance was the con’s version of Nixon’s “I’m not a crook” speech ? Paging Mr. Pruitt........LOL

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2013
Ohio
Can you answer this simple question....What does Cohen have to do with Trump coluding with the Russians.....Think you can answer that one or do you want to continue with your wet dream??
Mr. Mueller will answer all of your questions in due time.

Jun 2013
Ohio
Mueller has the goods now. Cohen had everything in those records. Who know's what's in them? Including incriminating evidence on Ivanka? Jared? Mike Pence? Jeff Sessions?
Keep in mind that Cohen is the deputy director of the RNC as well.

Reactions: 1 person
Nov 2012
nirvana
Keep in mind that Cohen is the deputy director of the RNC as well.
Holy Shit. That's right. There are a lot of nervous people around town tonight. I wonder if the NRA used him for advice on how to cover up their Russian money laundering?

Jun 2013
Ohio
Holy Shit. That's right. There are a lot of nervous people around town tonight. I wonder if the NRA used him for advice on how to cover up their Russian money laundering?
MAGA actually means - My Attorney Got Arrested.......:yahoo::yahoo:

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Why do so many of the Trumpanzees not realize that Mueller's mandate is not limited to investigating collusion with the Russians?

Jun 2013
Ohio
Why do so many of the Trumpanzees not realize that Mueller's mandate is not limited to investigating collusion with the Russians?
Cohen met overseas with Russians. Cohen is deputy at RNC. Judges do not easily approve sweeping warrants on an attorney’s offices and residents.

And then there is this;

The Hoarse Whisperer
@HoarseWisperer
WaPo reporting that Trump found out his longtime fixer’s offices were being raided when Cohen’s attorney called the White House to tell him.

The DOJ didn’t notify Trump they were raiding his attorney.

Let that sink in.
6:23 PM - Apr 9, 2018