FBI Teen Seems to Rehearse Scripted Responses with CNN

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
This video keeps getting pulled so i posted this article as it was the only one that still had a live link. Wasn't my first choice. The video is what is important. Well that and what it represents

Normally, a news crew or reporter asks you questions and you answer. It’s live. There are no second and third takes.

Anything else is scripted and the players involved are actors.

Simple.

You can cut the irony with a chainsaw it is so thick here.

The Deep State media strikes again.

The kid who has been running his mouth about how Donald Trump and the GOP are teaming to help murder high school kids by upholding the Second Amendment is the son of an FBI agent.

David Hogg is a school shooting survivor in Florida. At least that is what the mainstream media has told us. We wouldn’t be surprised by anything involving the FBI at this point.

From Deep State CBS News:

“David Hogg was in school when the Parkland, Florida, shooting started. His father is a retired FBI agent, so he recognized immediately that this was a gun. Here’s what he did:”

And while the media allowed Hogg to adorn us with his worldly teen views on the Constitution, they conveniently left out the part where the FBI was warned that the Florida school shooter had promised to shoot up a school — at least twice — long before the massacre that killed 17 students last week.

If Hogg knew the shooter would snap — as he and other students have professed — perhaps he could have told his father about it.

Oh but wait, his father was in the FBI.

https://truepundit.com/bizarre-vide...d-responses-cnn-school-shooting-tv-interview/

Video in the link. You decide

bee-boo-be-bop

Sep 2016
Oregon
I ask this question...because I honestly don't know...what can the FBI or police do...if no crime has been done? This was a 19 year old, legally bought the gun, back ground check showed nothing (apparently), was kicked out of school already...so what could they do?

As for your video, most of the kids sought out to speak use the normal anti gun comments, we have heard for years.

Jul 2015
chicago
I ask this question...because I honestly don't know...what can the FBI or police do...if no crime has been done? This was a 19 year old, legally bought the gun, back ground check showed nothing (apparently), was kicked out of school already...so what could they do?

As for your video, most of the kids sought out to speak use the normal anti gun comments, we have heard for years.
The FBI, the police and or other officials can initiate an involuntary examination of an individual whom is deemed potentially dangerous. This guy totally would have been taken in under this law in Florida. this is the travesty of all of this. People want to change a law thinkin the government could stop it all only if there was some law. Well there already is a law there and there were so many red flags all over the stinking place. Its "Bakers Law".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Mental_Health_Act

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

Their job is to investigate. It is in their name.for gods sake. If they can't do anything then why do they have a tip line?

Sep 2016
Oregon
If there is already a "law" where they could do something...don't know if that means they could require a mental examination and then place the results on the background check???

It is hard to even imagine any "law" that can be passed to insure nothing like this school attack will happen again. By that I don't mean things should not be reviewed and examined on how something could be better handled...but a "law" is not always an answer ..it is an easy thing to rant about trying to show you are doing something to stop a tragedy...but little more than that.

Feb 2018
Web
They just stopped a potential shooter in California.

California school shooting plot foiled, assault rifles found

A security officer overheard a student threaten to open fire at his Southern California high school, allowing officials to thwart the plot just days after a deadly shooting in Florida, authorities said Wednesday.

The 17-year-old student at El Camino High School near the city of Whittier was arrested on suspicion of making criminal threats, and his adult brother was arrested on five weapons charges after two assault rifles, 90 high-capacity magazines and other handguns were found in their home.

A security officer on Friday heard the teen "say that he was going to shoot up the school sometime in the next three weeks," Los Angeles County Sheriff Jim McDonnell said at a news conference.

The school reported the teen, and deputies found an assault rifle at the home registered to his 28-year-old Army veteran brother and another that was not registered, which is a felony in California, McDonnell said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/authorities-california-school-shooting-plot-thwarted-53235363

Last edited: