Federal Deficit Hit $984 Billion Last Year—a Nearly 50 Percent Increase Since Trump Took Office

Sep 2019
Here
Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Told you folks Trump was NOT a conservative. BTW, to all the liberals who keep screaming the government needs to tax more and spend more. What the hell do you think Trumps been doing? Saving money? HA Saving it like a drunken democrat.

Federal Deficit Hit $984 Billion Last Year—a Nearly 50 Percent Increase Since Trump Took Office
In three years in office, Trump has added more to the national debt than President George W. Bush did in his entire two terms.
Trump is ignorant, anti-intellectual, opinionated, prone to impulsive decisions, xenophobic, self-serving and enamored by wealth. What's not conservative about that?

• Haha
Reactions: se7en and Clara007
Sep 2019
Here
Trump is ignorant, anti-intellectual, opinionated, prone to impulsive decisions, xenophobic, self-serving and enamored by wealth. What's not conservative about that?
Are you 12? Do you not know the difference between a conservative and a republican? A republican (as Trump is) is just a liberal in disguise. Note the tax increases (tariff war with China) and the wild spending spree he's on.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Do you have an example of a real conservative, who lowered the deficit?
Or are you saying we have never had a real conservative politician in all of American History?

• Haha
Reactions: se7en and Clara007
Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Are you 12? Do you not know the difference between a conservative and a republican? A republican (as Trump is) is just a liberal in disguise. Note the tax increases (tariff war with China) and the wild spending spree he's on.
Approx. 98.6% (I made that up) of Republicans claim they are conservative...that is good enough for me. You need to own the consequences of your dogma and eschew your fantasy excuses and anti-intellectualism.

Reactions: Lloyd Christmas
Sep 2019
Here
Approx. 98.6% (I made that up) of Republicans claim they are conservative...that is good enough for me. You need to own the consequences of your dogma and eschew your fantasy excuses and anti-intellectualism.
I don't care what they claim. Republican lie.
BTW, I don't NEED you telling me what I NEED.

Sep 2019
Here
Do you have an example of a real conservative, who lowered the deficit?
Or are you saying we have never had a real conservative politician in all of American History?
I don't know about ALL of our history. But there hasn't been one since I've been voting. That include Reagan. Even though I was too young to vote for him.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
I don't care what they claim. Republican lie.
BTW, I don't NEED you telling me what I NEED.
It is very hard to watch someone wallow in ignorance and satisfaction with mediocrity, so naturally I wish to help you.
You have ideas that are so unsubstantiated that they are easy targets. And, yes, you should recognize the implications of your dogma and thereby "own it". Trump is a product of the progressively greater conservatism of the Republican Party and that includes the financial polices that benefit the rich, nepotism, anti-intellectualism, isolationism, self-serving exploitation of his office, paranoia, and disregard for truth.

Sep 2019
Here
It is very hard to watch someone wallow in ignorance and satisfaction with mediocrity, so naturally I wish to help you.
You have ideas that are so unsubstantiated that they are easy targets. And, yes, you should recognize the implications of your dogma and thereby "own it". Trump is a product of the progressively greater conservatism of the Republican Party and that includes the financial polices that benefit the rich, nepotism, anti-intellectualism, isolationism, self-serving exploitation of his office, paranoia, and disregard for truth.
Dude, there's nothing conservative about todays republican party. They just call themselves conservatives. The media calls them conservatives. But they're not conservative.

BTW, if it's sooooo hard for you to read my posts, then don't.