Federal judge says former White House counsel Don McGahn must speak to House: 'Presidents are not kings'

Jun 2018
South Dakota
And this opinion is based on your years of work as a lawyer/judge?
All that you need do is look at this judges history. Well, actually the lack of it. Her bio, unless I missed something, shows no judicial experience prior to being placed on the perch by Obama. At this point she's a post turtle.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
All that you need do is look at this judges history. Well, actually the lack of it. Her bio, unless I missed something, shows no judicial experience prior to being placed on the perch by Obama. At this point she's a post turtle.
LOL, have you looked at the people Trump is putting on the bench???????

Holly Lee Teeter - No Judicial experience. Rated as "not qualified" by the ABA
L Steven Grasz - No Judicial exprerience. Unanimously rated as "not qualified" by the ABA
Justin Walker - No Judicial experience. Rated as "not qualified" by the ABA
Jonathan Kobes - No Judicial experience. Rated as "not qualified" by the ABA

Jun 2018
South Dakota
LOL, have you looked at the people Trump is putting on the bench???????

Holly Lee Teeter - No Judicial experience. Rated as "not qualified" by the ABA
L Steven Grasz - No Judicial exprerience. Unanimously rated as "not qualified" by the ABA
Justin Walker - No Judicial experience. Rated as "not qualified" by the ABA
Jonathan Kobes - No Judicial experience. Rated as "not qualified" by the ABA
I don't know who Holly Lee Teeter is but theres a Judge named Holly Lou Teeter that was dissed by the ABA.
Grasz was not able to be disqualified under the time in service guidelines so the highly partisan ABA trots out the political bis card instead.
Now that the Senate has stopped using the ABA's opinions and picks the process is going along without a hitch.
One of the unqualified was I think a pubic defender and another was a ADA. Lots of court room experience there.
One of these was called not qualified because they didn't think he had the ability to write the lofty prose needed to render opinions. Jackson was cleared by the ABA even tho she demonstrates her inability to render the lofty prose as well. The recent outburst is evidence of that. Her claim to fame is that she was a clerk for one of the Supremes.
An interesting phenom is that Obama and the Dems started using the same format that got Obama elected. Bring them in young with little actual experience and the Reps have adopted the same tactic.

Last edited:
Nov 2005
California
Without surprise, you do not address the reasoning for the ruling but instead go ad hominem.

Do you realize that all judges, at one point in their life, have "no judicial experience" and then they get appointed and start serving as a judge?

She has experience justifying her nomination and confirmation.

Jackson was rated Unanimously Qualified for the nomination by the American Bar Association.​

Reactions: MichaelT and se7en
Jun 2018
South Dakota
Jul 2019
Georgia
Reactions: intangible child
Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
Reactions: intangible child