Federal judge says former White House counsel Don McGahn must speak to House: 'Presidents are not kings'

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Of course she was, she's an Obama appointee!​
Here's the thing she said that makes her opinions invalid. She doesn't seem to know what a King actually is today. Or perhaps her bias, AKA the DNC, is simply controlling her mouth.​
Identity politics is sweet. It allows one to make judgments unencumbered by any thought process. Don't know anything about the law, judicial selection process, or qualifications? Doesn't matter; just determine who appointed a judge and that will make an assessment very easy.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Good! Now let's see if he tells the truth under oath. But I must say, I have never seen such a gross display of skirting the rule of law as I have with the GOP in this administration.
Trump has a lifelong history of acting at the very edge of lawful behavior. Scams, frauds, discrimination, defamation or bankruptcy are all in his history, so it is not unexpected that his style would be transplanted into the White House. Ironically, Trump has tried to use the "rule of law" to his benefit just as he promotes his violations of the spirit of law and ethical behavior. He is like legal sociopath who is completely devoid of any sense of responsibility for his behavior or aware of his impact on others.