Fire DEA Head Chuck Rosenberg for Calling Medical Marijuana a "Joke"

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Figures that someone would confuse cannabis oil (CBD), as referenced by IT, with smoking marijuana.

https://healthyhempoil.com/can-cbd-oil-get-you-high/

Who the hell is talking about smoking merry-wha-na, my prejudiced friend?

If you read the article you didn't comprehend what you read. Here, I'll break it out for you:

...the study has researchers are looking at whole plant cannabis oil as an alternative

Got that ex? Whole plant cannabis oil, which contains THC. Oh I know your god will curse you should you get high on THC, but unfortunately for you, many of the medicinal properties of cannabis are due to the action of THC.

Figures someone like you would confuse consuming edibles with smoking cannabis. And btw, smoking cannabis is falling out of favor. Both vaping cannabis and consuming edibles are becoming the norm.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio

If you read the article you didn't comprehend what you read. Here, I'll break it out for you:

...the study has researchers are looking at whole plant cannabis oil as an alternative

Got that ex? Whole plant cannabis oil, which contains THC. Oh I know your god will curse you should you get high on THC, but unfortunately for you, many of the medicinal properties of cannabis are due to the action of THC.

Figures someone like you would confuse consuming edibles with smoking cannabis. And btw, smoking cannabis is falling out of favor. Both vaping cannabis and consuming edibles are becoming the norm.
THC is not the only one cannabinoid in the plant and there are more than several. Pure THC may not be the right stuff.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
THC is not the only one cannabinoid in the plant and there are more than several. Pure THC may not be the right stuff.
It's not the only active cannabinoid, but the point is that THC is present in whole-plant extracts, and if you do a little study on it, THC helps many symptoms.

Pure THC is a drug, and one that the pharmaceutical industry would like to monopolize.

Feb 2014
nunya
I wish the rest of the country would take Colorado's lead. Since legalizing the pot state revenues are up and crime is down across the board. Denver has seen a 53% drop in homicides (not that they were that bad to start with) 30% less automobile break ins, and drops in almost every category of crime. They also have mandatory sex ed and offer free birth control. Unwanted pregnancies are down 50% and abortions are down 40%. I've interviewed for a new job, I kinda hope Colorado is on the option list :)
The state can still screw up a good idea. Washington State fucked up legal weed.
https://news.vice.com/article/legal-weed-in-washington-state-has-been-completely-screwed-up

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
The state can still screw up a good idea. Washington State fucked up legal weed.
https://news.vice.com/article/legal-weed-in-washington-state-has-been-completely-screwed-up
And yet while Colorado was up and running on January 1, Washington has yet to sell its first recreational bud. That's mainly due to one crucial provision in that state's law: Where Colorado simply opened up the state's existing medical cannabis system to recreational customers, I-502 mandated that Washington start from scratch. Recreational marijuana has technically been legal to possess and use since in the state December 2012, but there's no legal way to acquire it — except, perhaps, to find it laying on the ground — until the state issues producer and retailer licenses for I-502's new "seed-to-sale" system.

We legalized cannabis by amending the Colorado Constitution. The ballot question:

1 Ballot Title: Shall there be an amendment to the Colorado constitution
2 concerning marijuana, and, in connection therewith, providing for the regulation
3 of marijuana; permitting a person twenty-one years of age or older to consume or
4 possess limited amounts of marijuana; providing for the licensing of cultivation
5 facilities, product manufacturing facilities, testing facilities, and retail stores;
6 permitting local governments to regulate or prohibit such facilities; requiring the
7 general assembly to enact an excise tax to be levied upon wholesale sales of
8 marijuana; requiring that the first $40 million in revenue raised annually by such
9 tax be credited to the public school capital construction assistance fund; and
10 requiring the general assembly to enact legislation governing the cultivation,
11 processing, and sale of industrial hemp?

Side note, in Colorado next year, farmers will have the first in a long time industrial hemp planting. Good cash crop. Feedstock for many useful purposes.

Governments' giving rights to the people seems bassackwards to me. Yet, in this state vs. feds confrontation, a state, its people, have basically said to Washington that we don't care WTF your laws are concerning cannabis. You don't have any jurisdiction on this matter. We'll make our own laws. If they clash with yours, that's unfortunate. And we're giving ourselves a constitutional right to do whatever we want with marijuana.

The icing on the cake is that none of the dire predictions have come to pass. Au contraire, the deal is a success all the way around.

It's been fascinating to live in the first place on earth to shake off reefer madness and get on with life.

Apr 2013
The Milky Way

I thanked you post about the study re: CBD oil, duh. And it was Daws77 mentioning about bogarting.

Would you clowns stop bogarting the bong!

So my comment regarding that someone confused using hemp oil / CBD with smoking marijuana was spot on.

Anything else? Your apology is accepted.

Last edited:
Jul 2016
California
I thanked you post about the study re: CBD oil, duh. And it was Daws77 mentioning about bogarting.

So my comment regarding that someone confused using hemp oil / CBD with smoking marijuana was spot on.

Anything else? Your apology is accepted.

Bullshit! Your comment was based on a intentional misrepresentation of a joke.
Besides I thought you put me on ignore?
If so you stole my comment.

Jun 2013
USA TN
this dickhead rosenberg was probably the idiot that decided to ban kratom. well, congress shot him down!! millions of people would stop taking pain pills and switch to kratom if they knew about it and how well it worked..