First "daily" White House briefing in six weeks

Apr 2014
redacted
The first WH briefing in 6 weeks is about to begin. BYOHB: Bring Your Own Hip Boots. :)

One subject which will probably be briefed is Trump's desire for almost $9B for his wall.

Apr 2014
redacted
Russell Vought, OMB director, claims the proposed "budget is another fiscally responsible and common sense spending plan from President Trump".

Apr 2014
redacted
Trump promised to reduce the national debt but, as a reporter pointed out, the President is adding about a Trillion per year to the debt.

Apr 2014
redacted
Well Sarah Sanders hasn't lost her tap dancing skills in the past 6 weeks. She stayed on message, back Trump 100% or just refused to answer.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Well Sarah Sanders hasn't lost her tap dancing skills in the past 6 weeks. She stayed on message, back Trump 100% or just refused to answer.

I hear that dear Sarah will be leaving us soon? I wonder what mouthpiece will follow. Who's dumb enough to take the job?

Feb 2019
nunya
The first WH briefing in 6 weeks is about to begin. BYOHB: Bring Your Own Hip Boots. :)

One subject which will probably be briefed is Trump's desire for almost $9B for his wall.
Where did you hear this? I don't doubt it. The White House is incredibly disorganized.

Apr 2014
redacted
I hear that dear Sarah will be leaving us soon? I wonder what mouthpiece will follow. Who's dumb enough to take the job?
It's take her a few years just to get the taste out of her mouth. Someone even less competent and less qualified is the trend in the Trump administration.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN

Why does the white house need to brief the press, the President has been briefing the American Directly people on a daily basis. With Tweets, rallies speeches from Rose Garden.

Why should sanders talk to fake news media.