First "daily" White House briefing in six weeks

Dec 2015
Arizona
Why does the white house need to brief the press, the President has been briefing the American Directly people on a daily basis. With Tweets, rallies speeches from Rose Garden.

Why should sanders talk to fake news media.
Why does the WH need to brief the press and why should this be done in an open forum, with questions and answers?
Uhhh....maybe because this is a Democracy and Trump is not King? The president works for me. And you. And the press. Not the other way around. The White House isn’t legally mandated or required to hold press conferences, but it’s a tradition that’s been in place because it serves the public. IT SERVES THE PUBLIC.

The death of press conferences reflects the de-democratization of America's politics and the rise of a monarchial, authoritarian attitude. When someone works for ME I expect a face-to-face, question and answer time with that employee, particularly WHEN he is running MY company or MY country.

Nov 2018
Montana
The job of press secretary is certainly one of the most peculiar in White House. It seems to require a capacity to know what has happened, who was involved, what is happening and will happen as well as what message will comply with the current Presidential vision. Since Trump is so capricious, he must make the job far more difficult. Although I dislike Sanders' evasiveness and apparent lack of independent judgment, I must respect her ability to do that job of propaganda minister so well.

Feb 2019
nunya
Why does the white house need to brief the press, the President has been briefing the American Directly people on a daily basis. With Tweets, rallies speeches from Rose Garden.

Do you call the train wrecks of Trump's tweets "addresses" to the American people? All he does is insult people with lies and propaganda to rile his base. I don't call that "addressing" the people.

Apr 2014
Heart of America

The Press gets to ask questions, we don't. Why doesn't the President or his staff like to answer questions? Why do they dodge and weave without really saying anything? What are they hiding?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Do you call the train wrecks of Trump's tweets "addresses" to the American people? All he does is insult people with lies and propaganda to rile his base. I don't call that "addressing" the people.
He is the most transparent president in your or my lifetime.

you know what is on his mind pretty much all the time.

Unlike Obama that had his talking puppets go out and lie, while he violated the constitution more than any other president in modern history.

Remember Trump has been challenged in the USSC and has been undefeated, thusfar

Obama's losses in the court were not 5-4 losses 20 of them all 9 justices ruled he violated the US Constitution

That does not include the 8-1, 7-2, 6-3 and 5-4 losses in the courts.
Ted Cruz: Obama’s 20 Unanimous Supreme Court Losses Outpace Bush and Clinton | National Review

You may hate Trump but he is following the US Constitution to the letter so far.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
The Press gets to ask questions, we don't. Why doesn't the President or his staff like to answer questions? Why do they dodge and weave without really saying anything? What are they hiding?
He has taken Questions from the Press Directly.. Remember in January in the Rose Garden press conference when The CNN Reporter insulted the Angel Moms.... He took questions DIRECTLY from the press for over an Hour

He Took Questions DIRECTLY after the Vietnam Summit.

he Took Questions directly during the shut down.

The Press has Questioned Trump on several occasions So Don't lie it does not look good on you.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
He has taken Questions from the Press Directly.. Remember in January in the Rose Garden press conference when The CNN Reporter insulted the Angel Moms.... He took questions DIRECTLY from the press for over an Hour

He Took Questions DIRECTLY after the Vietnam Summit.

he Took Questions directly during the shut down.

The Press has Questioned Trump on several occasions So Don't lie it does not look good on you.
Last January? You mean 2.5 months ago? What lie are you falsely claiming I'm making?

Nov 2018
Montana
He is the most transparent president in your or my lifetime.

you know what is on his mind pretty much all the time.

Unlike Obama that had his talking puppets go out and lie, while he violated the constitution more than any other president in modern history.

You may hate Trump but he is following the US Constitution to the letter so far.
I would certainly like to read ANY evidence you have for these claims. SCOTUS is only a measurement of the findings of the cases that get to the court and not validation of any measurement of constitutional behavior of the President.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Last January? You mean 2.5 months ago? What lie are you falsely claiming I'm making?
No I am talking about the Conference just 3 weeks ago in Vietnam.. I gave examples of other times that President Trump allowed DIRECT press access.

FYI the press conferences I mention occurred on Febuary 16 th (Angel Moms) that is about 4 WEEKS AGO. Not JANUARY..

The other press conference was in Vietnam on 2/28 little over 2 weeks ago.

So today is the 3rd press conference with DIRECT questions within 6 week window you were stated.

OOPS

Like I said Lying it does not look good on you

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
I would certainly like to read ANY evidence you have for these claims. SCOTUS is only a measurement of the findings of the cases that get to the court and not validation of any measurement of constitutional behavior of the President.

I AM SORRY 20 9-0 losses in the USSC. The USSC decides if your actions are constitutional are not.. THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE COURT.

Trump is 100%, Obama the most overturned. simple fact.

And yes THERE is a link that states the cases IN MY POST..