First "daily" White House briefing in six weeks

Apr 2014
redacted
No I am talking about the Conference just 3 weeks ago in Vietnam.. I gave examples of other times that President Trump allowed DIRECT press access.
FYI the press conferences I mention occurred on Febuary 16 th (Angel Moms) that is about 4 WEEKS AGO. Not JANUARY..
The other press conference was in Vietnam on 2/28 little over 2 weeks ago.
So today is the 3rd press conference with DIRECT questions within 6 week window you were stated.
OOPS
Like I said Lying it does not look good on you
You said January. Dude, this is March 13th, almost the Ides of March. Four weeks in February. At best, 7 weeks, not "3 weeks". ....but you got me on the derail. You asked "Why does the white house need to brief the press, the President has been briefing the American Directly people on a daily basis. With Tweets, rallies speeches from Rose Garden." I replied because the Press gets to ask questions while we don't when the President just Tweets or gives 2 hour speeches at CPAC. Now you've successfully derailed about Vietnam and your juvenile "OOPS". Lying and stupidity don't look good on you. Good luck.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
I AM SORRY 20 9-0 losses in the USSC. The USSC decides if your actions are constitutional are not.. THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE COURT.
No. SCOTUS only determines the constitutionality of cases that it accepts. SCOTUS does not determine the host of other actions of the president that are NOT brought to the court OR not accepted. It does not adjudicate on all regulation changes, executive orders, executive departmental decisions, claims of executive privilege etc etc. You are generalizing from ONE aspect of the goverment to a claim about the constitutionality of ALL Trump actions. Wrong!

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
No. SCOTUS only determines the constitutionality of cases that it accepts. SCOTUS does not determine the host of other actions of the president that are NOT brought to the court OR not accepted. It does not adjudicate on all regulation changes, executive orders, executive departmental decisions, claims of executive privilege etc etc. You are generalizing from ONE aspect of the goverment to a claim about the constitutionality of ALL Trump actions. Wrong!

Yes, they determine constitutionality ... of case it accepts Obama lost 20 in 9-0 Rulings, another 13 with rulings that had a minority of judges ruling in his MORE THAN ANY MODERN PRESIDENT. (since 1900) (that was in just first 5 years) th

Biff, I really should stop responding you are proving me correct with every post.

Feb 2019
nunya
He is the most transparent president in your or my lifetime.

you know what is on his mind pretty much all the time.

Unlike Obama that had his talking puppets go out and lie, while he violated the constitution more than any other president in modern history.

Remember Trump has been challenged in the USSC and has been undefeated, thusfar

Obama's losses in the court were not 5-4 losses 20 of them all 9 justices ruled he violated the US Constitution

That does not include the 8-1, 7-2, 6-3 and 5-4 losses in the courts.
Ted Cruz: Obama’s 20 Unanimous Supreme Court Losses Outpace Bush and Clinton | National Review

You may hate Trump but he is following the US Constitution to the letter so far.
Transparent in what way? The insane way? He uses his twitter profile to insult our allies, attack the freedom of speech, attack all people who disagree with him and act like a dictator. If that's transparent then I don't want transparency.