First Ever Photograph Captures Image Of Black Hole

Mar 2019
Texas
Supermassive black holes, millions or even billions of times the mass of the sun, anchor the centers of nearly all galaxies, though nobody yet knows how they formed or got so heavy. Maybe they formed from dead stars that merged and escalated in size, or maybe they directly collapsed out of more primordial material in a younger universe. However they formed, there are as many supermassive black holes as there are galaxies — hundreds of billions in the observable universe.
quantamagizine

For anyone interested in a decent article covering the event and a short synopsis of black holes.

Black holes to me seem negative. They also remind me of compression files.

Mar 2019
Texas
We can never know what's going on the other side of the event horizon.
If somehow there is life on the other side then it may be possible for some people to receive types of information. It might come as just a brief thought of image or not at all. Such is interesting to ponder though. Proving such is likely to only ever exist as a theory at best if it ever reaches that point and i have my doubts.

Mar 2019
Texas
When a black hole swallows an object, its temperature should change, which means its entropy — or the disorder of its particles — must also change (higher temperatures mean particles move around more rapidly, which means more disorder). In the new study, Hawking and his colleagues showed that "soft hair" can indeed record the entropy of a black hole, according to The Guardian.
Hawking's final paper

He suggest with theory that information is stored at the event horizon via light. I likely dumbed that up but it is a great read.

It was very strange time for myself when hawking passed. All my life i had been in much opposition to him and his acid laced ideas. However when he passed a sudden rush of great respect and awe formed in my soul for him. It was truly a "religious" experience for myself. Never have i experienced such like that. It was as if there was some unknown connection i had with him.