FISA Court appoints left wing blogger to over see reforms in the court

Jul 2014
massachusetts
What's wrong with this picture? Since when did any govt entity decide who supervises reforms in itself? It's gonna be interesting to see how many of the loony bin denizens defend this idiotic idea. and how)
PWNED again by fake news designed to fool morons......

Jun 2018
South Dakota
well Nunes is actually all wrapped up in it

you don't remember the infamous Nunes Memo about FISA that turned out to be a complete dud?

Nunes has a major conflict of interest currently going on. A huge one. I think he's the one trying to deflect.
If this were about Nunes or Trump i could see the kneejerk to make it so. It's about the Courts and their ability to cover up an obvious break in their system. Simply scattering insults and what abouts tell me that this is OK with you and the other libs here and that getting away from the subject is more important that discussing it. This constant and boring posting style the lefties have adopted is defining you and others here as unable to converse without changing the subject.

Nov 2005
California
Having totally missed the point you respond with all the crap you, in your next rather protracted breath, claim I am putting out.
Is there some right-wing echo-chamber practice where you guys avoid every single thing I said by simply saying "you missed the point"?
I didn't miss the point. I addressed the point.

We know who the liberal lawyer is...
No. I really don't think you do.
Not one of your comments have shown you have one iota of understanding of who he is or what he stands for.

... the issue is what he is.
I talked about that too.
He criticized Trump, ergo you guys attack him.
It's painfully obvious that this is the reasoning for anything the Trumpettes do these days.

Or perhaps I should say totally and highly biased. The endorsement is particularly cute too. Endorsements of biased lawyers from equally biased lawyers is worthless.
Can you elaborate on your claim regarding BIAS???
Cause, again, I don't think you know a single damn thing about this lawyer.

Yeah used by the loons all the time. Imitation is a form of admiration ya know, and it's nice to see ya agree that the loony left uses yellow journalism too.
I find it hilarious how you often try to excuse the inexcusable by blindly proclaiming that "you guys do it too". :rolleyes:
You and I could go through this forum and examine the headlines we each use for our threads and your bias would be clearly observable whereas I stick more with objective truth.

The right RELIES UPON yellow journalism these days.
BOTH SIDES should try to avoid it.
But instead, you try to justify your own bad behavior with a mindless (and false) counter-accusation towards me.

What about and deflection is all ya got? Where would you be if you saw a conflict of interest? You'd be flippin' faster that flapjacks at IHOP.
Conflict OF WHOSE interest?
Yours?
Or strict adherance to the rules?

Cause the reality is that the guy HAS CLEARLY established his position of STRICTLY ADHERING TO THE RULES.
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you have presented shows how he is not interested in adhering to the FISA rules.

For anybody that actually READS Kris's statements on FISA, you'll see that he advocating strict compliance. Thus, for picking somebody to help ensure compliance with the rules, it makes sense.
(Note: There are two separate links in the above paragraph documenting his position on the FISA rules. But modern Trumpettes can't actually THINK for themselves to realize what the truth is. Clicker II CANNOT present any ACTUAL EVIDENCE for how Kris (supposedly) will not push for strict adherance to the FISA rules.)

Jul 2019
Georgia
If this were about Nunes or Trump i could see the kneejerk to make it so. It's about the Courts and their ability to cover up an obvious break in their system. Simply scattering insults and what abouts tell me that this is OK with you and the other libs here and that getting away from the subject is more important that discussing it. This constant and boring posting style the lefties have adopted is defining you and others here as unable to converse without changing the subject.
click the article in the OP and see who is at the top of the page melting about it.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Having totally missed the point you respond with all the crap you, in your next rather protracted breath, claim I am putting out.
We know who the liberal lawyer is, the issue is what he is. Or perhaps I should say totally and highly biased. The endorsement is particularly cute too. Endorsements of biased lawyers from equally biased lawyers is worthless.
WE all got the point, Fox news is a shitty news organization that has to spin things, as been pointed out, but of course, you can only project and deflect so you provided no actual argument . Just like this post, failed to refute any of the facts.

You are the only one who can't seem to post anything related to your actual topic, unlike the people you whine about

Feb 2018
Oregon
What more do you need to know that the right HAS TO stand against the interests of the public if they are to consistently stand for corporate interests? Part of that is a need to take a stand against ANYTHING Democrats say.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
In a nutshell, where liberals reside, this thread has come to show that regardless of subject the liberals will always follow one line, bash Trump. The propensity of TDS fueled desperation coming from the lest makes it unnecessary to actually read their posts. Their content is all projection, deflection, what-aboutism and generally repetitive insults not worth the time to read..