Flipping the Senate 2020 - Is it possible?

Jul 2019
Georgia
this is just as important as the POTUS 2020 race

I think it's possible, but a lot of things have to go right for the Dems

Doug Jones (AL) is the only D incumbent I can think of with a pretty good chance of losing. Let's face it, it's Alabama and he only won because Roy Moore is a pederass.

I think have CO & ME a great chance of flipping blue

would love for McConnell to get ousted of course. and Conryn.

I'd love for Perdue in GA to get voted out, but he doesn't have a viable opponent as of now.

Nov 2012
nirvana
this is just as important as the POTUS 2020 race

I think it's possible, but a lot of things have to go right for the Dems

Doug Jones (AL) is the only D incumbent I can think of with a pretty good chance of losing. Let's face it, it's Alabama and he only won because Roy Moore is a pederass.

I think have CO & ME a great chance of flipping blue

would love for McConnell to get ousted of course. and Conryn.

I'd love for Perdue in GA to get voted out, but he doesn't have a viable opponent as of now.

Possible, but more likely in 2022

May 2019
USA
McConnell will probably not go down. Arizona is a real good chance of a flip. Colorado and Maine the same. Conryn, not a chance of getting beat

Jul 2019
Georgia
Thom with a h might be in a little trouble in NC

hearing they're pretty motivated against him there

May 2019
USA
Why anyone would vote for a republican absolutely baffles me.

Oh one caviate to that. The 1%ers i understand why they do.
Maybe it is possible they listen to the candidates positions and instead of invoking tribalism and taking orders from their tribal chieftains they make a informed decision that they feel best suits them and votes for that candidate that meets that requirement instead of voting for "the party".
I know it is hard to do that. When Daily KOS tells you what you are supposed to parrot and the Heritage Foundation tells you who has all the answers. Its hard to think for yourself which makes it hard to understand why someone would dare do that.
Take a walk on the wild side and step out of the tribe. You might like it

Aug 2019
Florida
Maybe it is possible they listen to the candidates positions and instead of invoking tribalism and taking orders from their tribal chieftains they make a informed decision that they feel best suits them and votes for that candidate that meets that requirement instead of voting for "the party".
I know it is hard to do that. When Daily KOS tells you what you are supposed to parrot and the Heritage Foundation tells you who has all the answers. Its hard to think for yourself which makes it hard to understand why someone would dare do that.

Listen to the campaign rhetoric?

A better idea might be to do a little research into what that party has actually done over the last 40 years and what the results have been.

If that doesn't stop you from voting republican......

May 2018
Chicago
Listen to the campaign rhetoric?

A better idea might be to do a little research into what that party has actually done over the last 40 years and what the results have been.

If that doesn't stop you from voting republican......
Exactly. We’re not the ones doing what we’re told.

Jul 2019
Georgia
In normal times, maybe, but we're far removed from normal times.

we have a power hungry GOP who is putting Party over Country at every turn. It's dangerous for Democracy.

I used to vote straight Republican, then had scattered votes, but now will most likely be voting all D for a while

I can't enable this destructive GOP. It's for the sake of my Country

If they can ever get their act together (they're not heading in the right direction either) I might consider voting for them again