Flipping the Senate 2020 - Is it possible?

May 2019
USA
Listen to the campaign rhetoric?

A better idea might be to do a little research into what that party has actually done over the last 40 years and what the results have been.

If that doesn't stop you from voting republican......
In normal times, maybe, but we're far removed from normal times.

we have a power hungry GOP who is putting Party over Country at every turn. It's dangerous for Democracy.

I used to vote straight Republican, then had scattered votes, but now will most likely be voting all D for a while

I can't enable this destructive GOP. It's for the sake of my Country

If they can ever get their act together (they're not heading in the right direction either) I might consider voting for them again
The tribal chieftains are very delighted with your reasoning.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
we have a power hungry GOP who is putting Party over Country at every turn. It's dangerous for Democracy.
You're confused. How many screeds have we heard that the Republican party is self destructing with their (your bitch here) illegal policies that even their own members are railing against? If that's true then your statement should read like this. " we have a member loyal GOP who is putting Country over Power at every turn. It's dangerous for Democrats." Isn't it the job of the Party to put their constituents values and beliefs ahead of the other parties? That's all that's really happening. You can try to couch it other wise but it fall flat. People who actually think about the statements you and others make, see it fall flat too.

Apr 2019
America
In normal times, maybe, but we're far removed from normal times.

I used to vote straight Republican, then had scattered votes, but now will most likely be voting all D for a while

I can't enable this destructive GOP. It's for the sake of my Country

If they can ever get their act together (they're not heading in the right direction either) I might consider voting for them again
What is the GOP destroying, the Lefts chances to strip our civil rights? Seriously what?

Jul 2019
Georgia
You're confused. How many screeds have we heard that the Republican party is self destructing with their (your bitch here) illegal policies that even their own members are railing against? If that's true then your statement should read like this. " we have a member loyal GOP who is putting Country over Power at every turn. It's dangerous for Democrats." Isn't it the job of the Party to put their constituents values and beliefs ahead of the other parties? That's all that's really happening. You can try to couch it other wise but it fall flat. People who actually think about the statements you and others make, see it fall flat too.
Is that why Moscow Mitch is sitting on several bills that passed the House months ago?

May 2018
Chicago
Sorry but, when I look at what the GOP has to offer, it's not pretty. You do realize that many of our forum members do their own research, right? Also, having been alive for the last 52 years and having voted in every election I could, I have seen the results with my own eyes. The reasoning presented to you by the posters you replied to is sound.

Instead of spewing talking points, why don't you explain what is so great that the GOP has done over the last few years? Because I'll tell you something right now, none of it has been good for the vast majority of the country. Remember, explain what they have done, not what they have said that makes you open to voting for them.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
There's no reasoning there, just blind allegiance to political rethoric.
Anyone noticed that the mantra has shifted? The attack mode now is to ask endless questions to give the loony bin fodder to argue against anything conservative. Trying to take the offensive in a losing environment.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
As for the original post, you've used the wrong term. Anything is possible, Trump got elected. the term you should use is probable.