Flipping the Senate 2020 - Is it possible?

Dec 2015
Arizona
Here's the perfect scenario: Dems flip three seats---Arizona, Maine and Colorado AND win back the White House.
Stranger things have happened.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Ossoff is in against Perdue in Georgia.

If he gets through the Primary anyway I guess.

Perdue is terrible, but I'm not sure most Georgians realize it. He's not all show-boaty about his terribleness.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Ossoff is in against Perdue in Georgia.

If he gets through the Primary anyway I guess.

Perdue is terrible, but I'm not sure most Georgians realize it. He's not all show-boaty about his terribleness.
Saw that. I still have a hard time believing Ds will take a senate seat in GA when Trump is on the ticket just one or two spots above them.

May 2019
California
Maybe it is possible they listen to the candidates positions and instead of invoking tribalism and taking orders from their tribal chieftains they make a informed decision that they feel best suits them and votes for that candidate that meets that requirement instead of voting for "the party".
I know it is hard to do that. When Daily KOS tells you what you are supposed to parrot and the Heritage Foundation tells you who has all the answers. Its hard to think for yourself which makes it hard to understand why someone would dare do that.
Take a walk on the wild side and step out of the tribe. You might like it
Except, of course, for the pesky little fact that republicans don't actually do that.
You seem quite easily confused by all this.

Jul 2019
Georgia
holy moly I'm just now realizing Tommy Tuberville is running for Senate in Alabama, could possibly be Doug Jones's opponent

Jul 2019
Georgia
Tillis underwater in NC

-Thom Tillis continues to be quite unpopular, with only 22% of voters approving of the job he’s doing to 44% who disapprove. In addition to being broadly unpopular with Democrats (9/59) and independents (22/48), he continues to have tepid numbers within his own party. Just 40% of Republicans approve of the job he’s doing to 22% who disapprove, which is why he’s having to beat back a primary challenge from Garland Tucker. Although we didn’t test any head to heads with Tillis this time, a poll we did last month found him trailing Democratic challenger Cal Cunningham 45-43.

Apr 2019
America
Listen to the campaign rhetoric?

A better idea might be to do a little research into what that party has actually done over the last 40 years and what the results have been.

If that doesn't stop you from voting republican......
The Democratic party created the mess we call welfare. The Democrats ruined the Black family unit. The Democrats are respinsible for our big cities being shitholes. They are are responsible for big government and entrenched bureaucrats who think they know more than the voters.