Florida cops arrest man who said he stole pool floats to use for sex

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Pool floats .... seems like a pretty good coping mechanism in this case. He doesn't have to shave before sex, for instance.

Florida cops arrest man who said
he stole pool floats to use for sex
A Florida man arrested in the theft of stolen pool floats told cops he used the inflatables for sex instead of raping women, court papers show.​
Christopher Monnin, 35, was charged Thursday with breaking into the backyards of homes with pools in Palm Bay and stealing only flotation devices, according to the arrest affidavit.​
“Defendant stated that he sexually gratifies himself with the pool floats instead of raping women,” the affidavit said.​
Monnin was on a bike when cops stopped him at 1:25 a.m. Thursday as a suspicious person. They found him in possession of a garbage bag full of deflated pool floats, the affidavit said.​
...The affidavit stated that police found approximately 75 pool floats in a vacant house where Monnin admitted to stashing them.​

More: Florida cops arrest man who said he stole pool floats to use for sex

Dec 2015
Arizona
Pool floats .... seems like a pretty good coping mechanism in this case. He doesn't have to shave before sex, for instance.

A Florida man arrested in the theft of stolen pool floats told cops he used the inflatables for sex instead of raping women, court papers show.​
Christopher Monnin, 35, was charged Thursday with breaking into the backyards of homes with pools in Palm Bay and stealing only flotation devices, according to the arrest affidavit.​
“Defendant stated that he sexually gratifies himself with the pool floats instead of raping women,” the affidavit said.​
Monnin was on a bike when cops stopped him at 1:25 a.m. Thursday as a suspicious person. They found him in possession of a garbage bag full of deflated pool floats, the affidavit said.​
...The affidavit stated that police found approximately 75 pool floats in a vacant house where Monnin admitted to stashing them.​

Just when you think..........

Sep 2015
Stage Left
this is beyond disturbing. everything about it. his reasoning scares the shit out of me. i really have to remind myself that not all men are like this....

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
this is beyond disturbing. everything about it. his reasoning scares the shit out of me. i really have to remind myself that not all men are like this....
Equally well, I suffered through a "Fatal Attraction" episode once in my life. And what made it worse is that I never touched her. And only talked to her once in a crowded social setting. She just got this insane fixation about me and I'm short, fat and bald. I was even then. There are some women loonies walking around too.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Equally well, I suffered through a "Fatal Attraction" episode once in my life. And what made it worse is that I never touched her. And only talked to her once in a crowded social setting. She just got this insane fixation about me and I'm short, fat and bald. I was even then. There are some women loonies walking around too.
A couple of days ago at my hardware store job, an attractive, ginger lady about 40, was freaking pushing her rather nice breasts into me as she asked me, with an open season smile, a string of hardware questions.

Hardware, no pun intended.....

I did not tell my wife about this.

Reactions: Lyzza
Jul 2018
Earth

Heck, in Florida, guys like to rape alligators.

Florida Man Arrested For Tranquilizing And Raping Alligators In Everglades
Florida Man Arrested For Tranquilizing And Raping Alligators In Everglades

Florida man rapes alligator, gets arrested.Florida man rapes alligator, gets arrested.

IC4 - Man Rapes Alligator For Revenge

Florida: Zoo employee killed while attempting to rape an alligator
Florida: Zoo employee killed while attempting to rape an alligator