Flynn fires his legal team

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
One supposed lie. Of which there is a recording of conversation which was lied about. A conversation with the Russian ambassador, about sanctions, during a transition period of new POTUS, who he was working for.

Why would Flynn lie to the FBI about this conversation if it were so innocent?

Now, apparently the government, who he lied to, are the bad guys.

190830 Flynn Brady Motion
And he did not lie about it. That is the problem.. the Agents that interviewed him said Flynn was forthcoming... (This is coming out after the release of the COMPLETE interview)

Jun 2018
South Dakota
So he pleaded guilty to something he didn’t do? Sounds smart.
It's an example of the way good interrogators can run you into a corner and virtually make you admit to something you didn't do, or even better put you in a position where no matter how you answer you're lying.

Jul 2019
Georgia
It's an example of the way good interrogators can run you into a corner and virtually make you admit to something you didn't do, or even better put you in a position where no matter how you answer you're lying.
They asked him if he talked to kisylak about sanctions. He answered no. He lied.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Sounds like he found evidence and is going to change his plea... Not good for Comey and the Deep State Douches
He's not going to court to plead, he already did that, he's guilty, this is sentencing, and he had a deal for a light sentence based on cooperation with prosecutors, and he did not cooperate, so he's guilty, he's getting sentenced, and he reneged on his deal. And I doubt Trump will pardon him before the election, if at all.

Jul 2019
Georgia
hearing currently going on

Judge Sullivan notes that Flynn pleaded guilty twice. The court even offered a chance to withdraw plea twice and he didn't take it.

Flynn lawyer claims entire prosecution is guilty of misconduct, randomly throwing out names like Strzok and Comey

also claiming they need to prove Flynn innocent of things he wasn't charged with or ever pleaded guilty to

and doesn't want to set a sentencing date, Sullivan's basically telling her she's crazy without those specific words

clown shoes. I'm so glad Flynn took this route

Last edited:
Dec 2018
Wisconsin
hearing currently going on to determine if his lawyers should receive security clearance

Judge Sullivan notes that Flynn pleaded guilty twice. The court even offered a chance to withdraw plea twice and he didn't take it.

Flynn lawyer claims entire prosecution is guilty of misconduct, randomly throwing out names like Strzok and Comey

also claiming they need to prove Flynn innocent of things he wasn't charged with or ever pleaded guilty to

and doesn't want to set a sentencing date

clown shoes. I'm so glad Flynn took this route
This is honestly going to become a case study in law books for "What not to do 101"

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
right?

I still can't get over that he pretty much had it made, and was going to most likely avoid jail time, and get away with so much more, and seems to be completely blowing it
To be fair, EVERYONE expected the judge to lay down his sentence at the first hearing. Had things gone as expected, things could've been a lot different. Then again, the judge had access to classified documents that, I believe, the lawyers didn't so he may have seen something the legal team didn't (not 100% sure if the legal team had access or not).