For those who still think the border facilities are fine

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Here is the link from the Office of Inspector General, an office under the Trump administration, that notes for the SECOND time in about a month the horrible conditions at the boarder facilities.

https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/assets/2019-07/OIG-19-51-Jul19_.pdf

You don't want to believe CNN? Fine
You don't want to believe MSNBC? Cool
You don't want to believe Fox News? Great

But this is the agency assigned for investigating this kind of shit.

PS Note page 7 which shows photos of and describes rooms with a max capacity under 50, holding 70-80 migrants.

Conservatives for Cruelty stand proud

May 2019
USA
If the people don't like the conditions they should return home or go to another country.
Compared to the alleged lives they allegedly have lived they are "fleeing" our horrible conditions might very well be hotel quality for them.

In the end, however, the democrats/Obama held out the prospect that immigration laws were going to be changed in their favor creating the false hope that as long as they could reach the US before that change happens, they would be grandfathered in. The Congress needs to act one way or the other--make it easier or make it tougher--to settle the issue.

Jul 2018
Earth
Compared to the alleged lives they allegedly have lived they are "fleeing" our horrible conditions might very well be hotel quality for them.

In the end, however, the democrats/Obama held out the prospect that immigration laws were going to be changed in their favor creating the false hope that as long as they could reach the US before that change happens, they would be grandfathered in. The Congress needs to act one way or the other--make it easier or make it tougher--to settle the issue.
Hell will freeze over before those sorry-ass Congress Critters do anything worthwhile.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Here is the link from the Office of Inspector General, an office under the Trump administration, that notes for the SECOND time in about a month the horrible conditions at the boarder facilities.

https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/assets/2019-07/OIG-19-51-Jul19_.pdf

You don't want to believe CNN? Fine
You don't want to believe MSNBC? Cool
You don't want to believe Fox News? Great

But this is the agency assigned for investigating this kind of shit.

PS Note page 7 which shows photos of and describes rooms with a max capacity under 50, holding 70-80 migrants.

Conservatives for Cruelty stand proud
''

CNN Fake news
MSNBC Fake News
Fox Fair and balanced and accurate

if you don't like the facilities at the Border, write Nancy to tell her to vote on the BI PARTISAN Senate Bill that will fund improvement and expanding the Facilities making the safer and allow for better living quarters.

The problem isn't Trump it is the Democrats burying their heads in the sand,

May 2018
Chicago
If the people don't like the conditions they should return home or go to another country.
Too late for that. They’re locked up. Here’s a thought- how about we live up the the inscription on the Statue of Liberty?

Here’s another thought, I don’t like the conditions. It’s repulsive and inhuman. I’m sure you love it though, seeing people who are fleeing poverty and the threat of death locked up like this.

Just say it- show us who you are.

Last edited:
Jul 2018
Earth
Too late for that. They’re locked up. Here’s a thought- how about we live up the the inscription on the Statue of Liberty?

Here’s another thought, I don’t like the conditions. It’s repulsive and inhuman. I’m sure you love it though, seeing people who are fleeing poverty and the threat of death locked up like this.

Who gives a rat's ass what a Zionist wrote in a poem about how America should take the world's trash? Only idiots would let it become a suicide pact. BTW, the French can have their junk statue back in the next two seconds.

The Statue of Liberty (Isis)
The Statue of Liberty (Isis)
edit spelling

Last edited:

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado

Do you believe that everyone who wants into the US must be accepted?

Dec 2018
New England
Do you believe that everyone who wants into the US must be accepted?
FWIW, my answer is absolutely not. We need to set a number. I don't know if that number is 1 million new immigrants per year or 10. Whatever, it needs to be a number that our social services can handle. Furthermore, we need to take that yearly number and divvy it up. A percentage for refugees. A percentage for PhDs. A percentage of Europeans, of Asians, of Africans, etc. And first and foremost, we need to secure the border (both physically and conceptually; overstaying visas is by far the more common means for illegal immigration).

Immigration is wonderful. Illegal immigration is not.