Former CIA Spook: “Clear To Me That Spying On Trump Was Ordered By Obama

Jul 2019
Georgia
Epstien wasn't a suicide? No, of course not, it would be because he can't live with himself for what he has done to this country.
not in my opinion (I'm torn, I can see Epstein KHS, and I can see him being "assisted")

and you think McCabe is going to KHS for hurting Hillary's campaign? I mean was it really that bad?

personally I wonder if things would be different had McCabe and Comey not been successful, and Hillary won, and not sure it's much better. Guess your mileage varies.

Apr 2019
America
not in my opinion (I'm torn, I can see Epstein KHS, and I can see him being "assisted")

and you think McCabe is going to KHS for hurting Hillary's campaign? I mean was it really that bad?

personally I wonder if things would be different had McCabe and Comey not been successful, and Hillary won, and not sure it's much better. Guess your mileage varies.
That was sarcasm. And nothing about Killary matters except she was in on it. It is more than obvious what happened, and Mc Cabe's part in it. Crow and humble pie will be served when the shit hits the fan.

Jul 2019
Georgia
That was sarcasm. And nothing about Killary matters except she was in on it. It is more than obvious what happened, and Mc Cabe's part in it. Crow and humble pie will be served when the shit hits the fan.
Killary was in on McCabe authorizing agents to give reporters information that was detrimental to her campaign?

wow, with that, and her colluding with Russia for her to lose the election,

maybe she's on dotard's payroll too! :lol::lol::lol:

no seriously
I'm digging your dotard conspired with and paid off everyone (including Hillary) conspiracy theory here

tell me more

Apr 2019
America
Killary was in on McCabe authorizing agents to give reporters information that was detrimental to her campaign?

wow, with that, and her colluding with Russia for her to lose the election,

maybe she's on dotard's payroll too! :lol::lol::lol:

no seriously
I'm digging your dotard conspired with and paid off everyone (including Hillary) conspiracy theory here

tell me more
No Killary paid for a dossier the FBI and DOJ defrauded the FISA court with. Mc Cabe is a cog in a failed coup. People keep forgetting they never thought they would get caught. The Mueller investigation was a cover up of what these assholes did to Trump. Again, it will come out.

Jul 2019
Georgia
the CIA asset in Russia that had to be extracted,

maybe trump thought he was spying on him, and thinks Obama ordered it

just spitballing here

May 2019
California
No Killary paid for a dossier the FBI and DOJ defrauded the FISA court with. Mc Cabe is a cog in a failed coup. People keep forgetting they never thought they would get caught. The Mueller investigation was a cover up of what these assholes did to Trump. Again, it will come out.
Always fun to see jackasses constantly whinte that the FISA court was 'defrauded' and then NEVER back it up.
traitortwump.jpg