Former KGB agent sponsored Democrats in the 2016 election

Dec 2019
USA
The US Democratic Party is rejoicing - in the House of Representatives they managed to push the vote for the impeachment of Donald Trump. However, the Democrats began to celebrate early, because now the Senate is in charge, and most of the seats belong to the Republicans and it is hard to imagine that the Great Old Party will support the resignation of its main candidate in the 2020 presidential election. In addition, the Democrats have another cause for serious concern, and it is again connected with Ukraine.

This story is about Victor Pinchuk, the Ukrainian billionaire, whose fortune is estimated at $ 1.4 billion, who is also a big supporter of the American Democrats and a longtime friend of George Soros. The latter, by the way, has a huge impact on Ukrainian politics.

The fact is that before becoming a billionaire and an influential person in Ukraine, Pinchuk worked in the Soviet KGB under the pseudonym 'Valery'. An agent's receipt, in which Pinchuk pledged to serve the KGB and the Soviet Union, was presented by Ukrainian MP Andrei Derkach during a live broadcast of 112 Ukraine channel.

It turns out that Hillary Clinton's campaign in 2016 was financed by a former KGB agent who became an oligarch and donated millions of dollars to the Clinton fund, and this money had been illegally withdrawn from Ukrainian banks. It is not surprising that in this situation Pinchuk does not come to the Prosecutor General of Ukraine for interrogations. According to Derkach, 'Valery' is also going to flee the country.

The Pinchuk story is yet another confirmation of Ukraine's interference in the 2016 US elections, which the US Democrats vehemently deny. Rudy Giuliani's recent visit to Ukraine exposed many secrets of the Democratic Party, which is trying to distract the public from its crimes through the impeachment of the incumbent US president.

You can also find the Giuliani investigation at the links below.

Part 1 - My Veoh

Part 2 - My Veoh

Part 3 - My Veoh

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
The US Democratic Party is rejoicing - in the House of Representatives they managed to push the vote for the impeachment of Donald Trump. However, the Democrats began to celebrate early, because now the Senate is in charge, and most of the seats belong to the Republicans and it is hard to imagine that the Great Old Party will support the resignation of its main candidate in the 2020 presidential election. In addition, the Democrats have another cause for serious concern, and it is again connected with Ukraine.

This story is about Victor Pinchuk, the Ukrainian billionaire, whose fortune is estimated at $ 1.4 billion, who is also a big supporter of the American Democrats and a longtime friend of George Soros. The latter, by the way, has a huge impact on Ukrainian politics.

The fact is that before becoming a billionaire and an influential person in Ukraine, Pinchuk worked in the Soviet KGB under the pseudonym 'Valery'. An agent's receipt, in which Pinchuk pledged to serve the KGB and the Soviet Union, was presented by Ukrainian MP Andrei Derkach during a live broadcast of 112 Ukraine channel.

It turns out that Hillary Clinton's campaign in 2016 was financed by a former KGB agent who became an oligarch and donated millions of dollars to the Clinton fund, and this money had been illegally withdrawn from Ukrainian banks. It is not surprising that in this situation Pinchuk does not come to the Prosecutor General of Ukraine for interrogations. According to Derkach, 'Valery' is also going to flee the country.

The Pinchuk story is yet another confirmation of Ukraine's interference in the 2016 US elections, which the US Democrats vehemently deny. Rudy Giuliani's recent visit to Ukraine exposed many secrets of the Democratic Party, which is trying to distract the public from its crimes through the impeachment of the incumbent US president.

You can also find the Giuliani investigation at the links below.

Part 1 - My Veoh

Part 2 - My Veoh

Part 3 - My Veoh
A disgusting pack of lies, beginning with the claim that "most" of the seats in the Senate are held by the GOP.

Derkach is nothing but a Russian stooge, a professional disinformation agent, a professional liar, like ....... Giuliani. Read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrii_Derkachg

And to claim Victor Pinchuk was a KGB agent is ............. another lie. Read: Victor Pinchuk - Wikipedia

This is it folks. It begins. This is how Putin will do everything he can do to reelect Trump, and get those damned sanctions lifted, eviscerate NATO, split the US hopefully forever, and to bring Ukraine fully back into the Russian fold.

Dec 2015
Arizona
A disgusting pack of lies, beginning with the claim that "most" of the seats in the Senate are held by the GOP.

Derkach is nothing but a Russian stooge, a professional disinformation agent, a professional liar, like ....... Giuliani. Read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrii_Derkachg

And to claim Victor Pinchuk was a KGB agent is ............. another lie. Read: Victor Pinchuk - Wikipedia

This is it folks. It begins. This is how Putin will do everything he can do to reelect Trump, and get those damned sanctions lifted, eviscerate NATO, split the US hopefully forever, and to bring Ukraine fully back into the Russian fold.
Daddy Vladdy must be worried. I mean, why else would he start and perpetuate the "Ukraine did it" scenario? I'm guessing that Vlad's vision of what it would be like to actually RULE the United States government USING Puppet Combover isn't going as planned. Perhaps it started with Trump advisors who did their best to chain him to his desk--that failed. The adults are all gone. Then I'm guessing Vlad didn't plan for the impeachment.
Maybe Russia's favorite KGB agent didn't know enough Democrats? OR maybe he underestimated Trump's ability to follow directions? Yeah....I'm pretty sure that's it. Trump is MUCH MUCH dumber than Putin imagined.

Last edited:

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Daddy Vladdy must be worried. I mean, why else would start and perpetuate the "Ukraine did it" scenario? I'm guessing that Vlad's vision of what it would be like to actually RULE the United States government USING Puppet Combover isn't going as planned. Perhaps it started with Trump advisors who did their best to chain him to his desk--that failed. The adults are all gone. Then I'm guessing Vlad didn't plan for the impeachment.
Maybe Russia's favorite KGB agent didn't know enough Democrats? OR maybe he underestimated Trump's ability to follow directions? Yeah....I'm pretty sure that's it. Trump is MUCH MUCH dumber than Putin imagined.
This pic:

My wife insists that no Russian would miss the symbolism that the guest is seated and the host is standing, and he's standing between the TASS photographer and the US flag.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
And it's brought to you by One America Network, IMPOTUS's new favorite network now that Fox actually has started to less than seldom say a discouraging word.

Feb 2006
California
August 28, 2019

The G7 summit ended in France with some alarming words from President Trump. Mr. Trump suggested that next year’s summit in the United States should be held at his own resort, the Trump National Doral Miami, and that he “would certainly” invite Vladimir Putin as a special guest to the summit that the Russian dictator was summarily removed from after his illegal annexation of Crimea in 2014.

Some will argue about the policy pros and cons of having Putin in the room, rather than keeping him at arm’s length. However, the policy debate aside, the optics of inviting Putin to the G7 and hosting the conference at a location that personally lines the president’s pockets is a political disaster.

Toward the end of every year, Russian President Vladimir Putin holds a lengthy and wide-ranging press conference with reporters in Moscow, and last week, the authoritarian leader fielded a question about Donald Trump’s impeachment.

“I don’t think Trump will be voted out of power on made up charges,” the Russian president said. “Democrats lost the last election, and now they want to win by other means.” Pointing to the Mueller report, Putin added, “It turned out there was no collusion. It could not form the basis for impeachment, and now there is this made-up pressure on Ukraine.”

While we’ve grown accustomed to Trump echoing Putin’s rhetoric, this was a striking example of Putin echoing Trump’s rhetoric. I wasn’t surprised that the Republican noticed the supportive rhetoric from his Russian benefactor. I was surprised that Trump, seemingly unaware of his own political circumstances, made a point to publicly cite Putin’s defense. The Washington Post reported: