Fox News host questions Pete Buttigieg’s sexuality: “Are we really sure he’s gay?”

May 2018
none
Umm..seriously? How stupid can they get?

“The great repository of diversity now is Elizabeth Warren! The first woman of color,” he continued. “We know she’s, what is she, 1/1,054th of color? Actually, do we know she’s a woman? I mean, who’s to say that’s not all a big scam, too?”

Steyn then turned his attention to Buttigieg, noting that the debate stages would be “a bunch of septuagenarian white guys up there, along with Mayor Pete.”

“Do we, are we really sure he’s gay?” he asked. “I mean, he looks like some guy from the accountancy department. He doesn’t — that’s a very non-gay look. I don’t know.”

Steyn used his time to attack the diversity of the Democratic candidates for president, following the announcement that LGBTQ ally Sen. Cory Booker was suspending his campaign.

“Cory Booker has suspended his presidential campaign. So he’s gone,” Steyn said. “There are now no — I believe there are now no people of color left in the Democrat primary except Andrew Yang. And he’s Asian — so as we know from recent court decisions, that doesn’t count.”

Feb 2007
USA
Umm..seriously? How stupid can they get?

Hmmm...Perhaps Steyn is just...ummm…"curious" about Buttigieg's sexuality.

And perhaps someone should tell Steyn, however, that Buttigieg has seemingly already left the dating scene.

:think:

Reactions: Lyzza
May 2018
none
Hmmm...Perhaps Steyn is just...ummm…"curious" about Buttigieg's sexuality.

And perhaps someone should tell Steyn, however, that Buttigieg has seemingly already left the dating scene.

:think:
Steyn seems to be under the impression that we all look the same or something. He probably thinks all black people look the same too.

Reactions: Lyzza and se7en
Feb 2007
USA
Steyn seems to be under the impression that we all look the same or something. He probably thinks all black people look the same too.
Hmmmm...So you mean you all don't wear rainbow colored or flamboyant clothing and look and act like Elton John, with the fancy glasses of course?

;)

• Haha
Reactions: se7en