Fox News: More Impeachment Articles?

Dec 2019
Florida
House Dems raise prospect of new impeachment articles, in court battle over McGahn testimony

...saw this coming...

Dec 2019
Ft. Pierce and Lake Placid, FL
The Dems are nut jobs. At some point they need ro realize all these rabbit holes are all dead ends.

Dec 2015
Arizona
House Dems raise prospect of new impeachment articles, in court battle over McGahn testimony

...saw this coming...
YUP! Me too.......I posted the "second impeachment" dealy-bop---a couple of days ago--on another thread.
This news needs to be front and center. Maybe the Dumpster will be the FIRST (and maybe only prez ever)
to be impeached TWICE.
I love the idea.....just before Christmas!

Dec 2019
YUP! Me too.......I posted the "second impeachment" dealy-bop---a couple of days ago--on another thread.
This news needs to be front and center. Maybe the Dumpster will be the FIRST (and maybe only prez ever)
to be impeached TWICE.
I love the idea.....just before Christmas!
Trump has NOT been impeached "yet". Neither was Nixon. Not official until officially turned over to Senate.

Rge Dimms have run totally out of ammunition at this point. The fat lady has sung, gotten into a cab, and has gone home! :D

Jul 2019
Georgia
he's been impeached, but keep telling yourself that,
looking forward to the next excuse after articles are transmitted

Reactions: Lyzza
Dec 2019
he's been impeached, but keep telling yourself that,
looking forward to the next excuse after articles are transmitted
Saying that he has been impeached is the same as saying one is guilty/a criminal merely because they have charged. You should move to a COMMUNIST country if you believe one is guilty until proven innocent. :rolleyes:

Jul 2019
Georgia
Saying that he has been impeached is the same as saying one is guilty/a criminal merely because they have charged. You should move to a COMMUNIST country if you believe one is guilty until proven innocent. :rolleyes:
no, that's incorrect.

he's been impeached.

when Articles pass the House, the president has been impeached, regardless of what happens afterwards.

just like Bill Clinton was impeached. it's there. forever. trump can't wash it off.

Reactions: Lyzza
Dec 2019
no, that's incorrect.

he's been impeached.

when Articles pass the House, the president has been impeached, regardless of what happens afterwards.

just like Bill Clinton was impeached. it's there. forever. trump can't wash it off.
When one has charges pending, and they are DROPPED before they were submitted, one was never charged - period. Get a brain!