Fox News Host 'Stunned' by Fox News Poll Showing Most Support Impeachment

Newsweek

Is Fox considering legitimate news?

Reactions: leekohler2

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Many of the reporters I follow on twitter commented on this story, mostly with amazement.

May 2018
none
It's probably actually higher than that. The man has violated our constitution and his oath of office. It should be a no-brainer that he has to suffer the consequences.

Reactions: Leilo
Dec 2015
Arizona
Imagine if you will, an American voter who likes the president's economy and the president's job success but can't tolerate his moral/ethical code--his tweets--his lies/misrepresentations/exaggerations--his scruples or his standards.

We have an America that says 45% of us support the president, but 50% of us want him impeached.

Think we've got a problem??

Aug 2018
been around
Ok, lett's play your game. The story comes from Newsweek, so....

That means the story itself is debunked, right? That's how it works, right?

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Ok, lett's play your game. The story comes from Newsweek, so....

That means the story itself is debunked, right? That's how it works, right?
Were that the only source I too would be skeptical, but if you check, and there are many more but I thought you might really enjoy this one:

Reactions: se7en
Aug 2018
been around
As you should have known, I was making a point of arbitrarily attacking the source to discredit the story, no matter if the story is true or not. Capice?

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
As you should have known, I was making a point of arbitrarily attacking the source to discredit the story, no matter if the story is true or not. Capice?
No, not at all. You and other hard righties on this board search out obscure grossly biased sources. Most of the left leaning members use a variety of sources. And the reputation of the source and variety of sources who report a story go to the evaluation of its credibility. Not the same at all.