Gay Pride flag flown over State Capitol

Jul 2015
USA
Why on earth is a flag representing sexual deviants being flown over a state capitol and pro-life banners not being flown on government property?

See: Evers orders gay pride flag to fly over Wisconsin Capitol

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Gov. Tony Evers has ordered a rainbow flag symbolizing gay pride to be flown over the Wisconsin state Capitol for the first time.

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to pass legislation authorized under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, is a usurpation of power not granted.

Last edited:
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Just out of curiosity, do you hold the same disdain for states that for decades have flown the flag of LITERAL traitors to the United States?
View attachment 4079

Nope. Lincoln was a fascist. I think secession is nobal and in the spirit of the foundation of the nation. I firmly believe that we should seperate the states right now.

Nov 2005
California
Why on earth is a flag representing sexual deviants being flown over a state capitol and pro-life banners not being flown on government property?
To borrow somebody else's statement: Sabcat: Are you using derogatory terminology in an attempt to undermine my position?
Whether or not you think gays are "sexual deviants" is irrelevant to the issue. LGBTQ have been historically marginalized and discriminated against. The flag represents equality for all regardless sexual orientation.

The Equality Act attempts to pass legislation authorized under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, is a usurpation of power not granted.
This was already explained to you before you derailed your own discussion and ran towards non-topical rants to avoid the topical discussion.
You lack the honesty to admit it, but I refuse to let you bully the subject off topic onto whatever inane refusal to recognize reality that you want to focus on.

1) The simple fact that one form of legislation on a separate issue of gender is no reason to assume that another form of legislation which is about Civil Rights regardless of sexual orientation should not be passed. To call it a "usurpation of power" is stupid.
2) The justification has already been explained to you. Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia

Just out of curiosity, do you hold the same disdain for states that for decades have flown the flag of LITERAL traitors to the United States?
View attachment 4079
Nope. Lincoln was a fascist. I think secession is nobal and in the spirit of the foundation of the nation. I firmly believe that we should seperate the states right now.
Racist traitors get your support, but LGBTQ seeking equal treatment you fixate on and condemn...
Fortunately, people of your "caliber" are not in charge nor will they ever be again.

Because we live in clownworld. That is why.
To borrow your own statement: Sabcat: Are you using derogatory terminology in an attempt to undermine my position?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
To borrow somebody else's statement: Sabcat: Are you using derogatory terminology in an attempt to undermine my position?
Whether or not you think gays are "sexual deviants" is irrelevant to the issue. LGBTQ have been historically marginalized and discriminated against. The flag represents equality for all regardless sexual orientation.

This was already explained to you before you derailed your own discussion and ran towards non-topical rants to avoid the topical discussion.
You lack the honesty to admit it, but I refuse to let you bully the subject off topic onto whatever inane refusal to recognize reality that you want to focus on.

1) The simple fact that one form of legislation on a separate issue of gender is no reason to assume that another form of legislation which is about Civil Rights regardless of sexual orientation should not be passed. To call it a "usurpation of power" is stupid.
2) The justification has already been explained to you. Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia

Racist traitors get your support, but LGBTQ seeking equal treatment you fixate on and condemn...
Fortunately, people of your "caliber" are not in charge nor will they ever be again.

To borrow your own statement: Sabcat: Are you using derogatory terminology in an attempt to undermine my position?

Where did i use derogatory terminology?

An aside

I prefer the word sodomites but someone on here cried about that, though it is grammatically correct. But hey, we all know what a sensitive bunch leftists are. Apparently queer is a bad word now too even though it is literally in the ever growing acronym. It never ends.