Gay Pride flag flown over State Capitol

Nov 2005
California
In other words, he's actually admitting he is ignoring the topic... :rolleyes:

I prefer the word sodomites but someone on here cried about that, though it is grammatically correct. But hey, we all know what a sensitive bunch leftists are. Apparently queer is a bad word now too even though it is literally in the ever growing acronym. It never ends.
"Grammatically correct".
Oy vey. When some people put their ignorance on display, they go whole hog...

grammar: the whole system and structure of a language or of languages in general, usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology (including inflections) and sometimes also phonology and semantics.
The definition of a word is not really "grammar".

Moreover, the vast majority of heterosexuals are "sodomites".
sodomy: sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation.
Heterosexual oral sex is also sodomy. In fact, before SCOTUS declared that sodomy laws were unconstitutional, most of the remaining states which had sodomy laws covered both heterosexual and homosexual forms of sodomy.

While I suspect you use your personality as birth control (which also explains your opinions on women in general), if you were ever to get a blowjob from a woman that would make you a sodomite as well!

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Do you suffer from memory issues? Whether or not you feel we live in clownworld wasn't the issue.

To borrow your own statement: Sabcat: Are you using derogatory terminology in an attempt to undermine my position?

Pointing out that we live in clownworld is not derogatory in any way. It just is.

Nov 2005
California
Pointing out that we live in clownworld is not derogatory in any way. It just is.
ROFLMAO!
It's funny how you lie and expect others to believe it...
The fact that you repeat your opinion on "living in clownworld" so often demonstrates a fixation.

How do you define "clownworld" in the first place?

You should change your avatar to honkler. It looks kinda like the one you already have.
I know it's difficult for you to stay on topic, but can you try?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
ROFLMAO!
It's funny how you lie and expect others to believe it...
The fact that you repeat your opinion on "living in clownworld" so often demonstrates a fixation.

How do you define "clownworld" in the first place?

I know it's difficult for you to stay on topic, but can you try?
Try and think of something in the last few years that is normal. Try hard. We totally slipped into an alternative timeline or something. Everything is crazy. Trump is President. Democrats are the warhawks. Republicans are supporting free speech. Women have penises and men can have periods. Its hilarious.

It's clownworld

Sit back and enjoy the ride. It's only going to get crazier.

Feb 2019
nunya
Why on earth is a flag representing sexual deviants being flown over a state capitol and pro-life banners not being flown on government property?

See: Evers orders gay pride flag to fly over Wisconsin Capitol

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Gov. Tony Evers has ordered a rainbow flag symbolizing gay pride to be flown over the Wisconsin state Capitol for the first time.

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to pass legislation authorized under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, is a usurpation of power not granted.
Interesting how you compare gay rights to abortion with little indifference. Let me enlighten you redneck.

It's because it represents our society steadily progressing and becoming more tolerant to those who are different.

That's why it's flying. Not every flag flying in the sky has to support your political beliefs.

Feb 2019
nunya
Try and think of something in the last few years that is normal. Try hard. We totally slipped into an alternative timeline or something. Everything is crazy. Trump is President. Democrats are the warhawks. Republicans are supporting free speech. Women have penises and men can have periods. Its hilarious.

It's clownworld

Sit back and enjoy the ride. It's only going to get crazier.
Women and men have always been able to be transgender. It's a genetic difference. Only now are we beginning to except it and progress forward. Despite rednecks holding down our society, we go forward.