Gay Pride flag flown over State Capitol

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
Why on earth is a flag representing sexual deviants being flown over a state capitol and pro-life banners not being flown on government property?

See: Evers orders gay pride flag to fly over Wisconsin Capitol

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Gov. Tony Evers has ordered a rainbow flag symbolizing gay pride to be flown over the Wisconsin state Capitol for the first time.

JWK

The Equality Act attempts to pass legislation authorized under the “Equal Rights Amendment” which was rejected by the American people, and thus, to this degree, is a usurpation of power not granted.
Since there are no sexual morals permissable why do you care?

Nov 2005
California
Try and think of something in the last few years that is normal. Try hard. We totally slipped into an alternative timeline or something. Everything is crazy. Trump is President. Democrats are the warhawks. Republicans are supporting free speech. Women have penises and men can have periods. Its hilarious.
It's clownworld
Sit back and enjoy the ride. It's only going to get crazier.
:rolleyes:
I think the real problem is that some people haven't been paying attention.

Look back through the various preceding elections. The Repubs have consistently put up at least one presidential candidate who has been more effective at appealing to the more "base" elements within their party.
This was the first nomination process where that candidate actually succeeded in winning the nomination.

Democrats => warhawks...
Since 1900, 35 conflicts have been launched by Republican administrations compared to 23 by Democrats, with 10 (out of 12) GOP presidents launching one or more conflicts, compared to 8 (out of 8) Democrats.​
Republicans vs Democrats in Launching Wars: We Have the Numbers

Republicans & free speech. Your definition of "free speech" does not match the "standard" meaning so what you mean by this statement is not understood.

"Women have penises and men can have periods." - Some people obviously don't understand "transgender". They've always been there.

Jul 2015
USA
Interesting how you compare gay rights to abortion with little indifference. Let me enlighten you redneck.

It's because it represents our society steadily progressing and becoming more tolerant to those who are different.

Tolerant? Why is the sexual deviant crowd running to court when someone does not want to do business with them? Why does our sexual deviant crowd detest people being free to mutually agree in their contracts and associations?

JWK

Do you really want single payer, meaning government run, healthcare? Move into public housing [the projects in East Harlem or the South Bronx], live there for a year, and then make your decision about government run healthcare.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Tolerant? Why is the sexual deviant crowd running to court when someone does not want to do business with them? Why does our sexual deviant crowd detest people being free to mutually agree in their contracts and associations?

JWK

Do you really want single payer, meaning government run, healthcare? Move into public housing [the projects in East Harlem or the South Bronx], live there for a year, and then make your decision about government run healthcare.
Sexually deviant you say. LOL
You sex life with your hand is how we should all live? LOL@U again.

Your post is that of such a worthless loser. A joke of a human is portrayed in the ignorance you post,.

BTW, princess, I'd do about anything to get a place in East Harlem or the South Bronx. It's way to expensive for me and off the charts for you.

I'd take public housing there in a heartbeat. This post is about as moronic as a post can be. "Straight up" stupidity. I said "straight "up so you should be happy, popsicle.

Last edited:
Nov 2005
California
How about sexualizing a 7 year old
[video=youtube;K5v-4up_MGo]
7-year olds should not be sexualized, but what you just showed is not rationally claimed as "sexualizing" anything.
How do you classify that as "sexualizing"?

Tolerant? Why is the sexual deviant crowd running to court when someone does not want to do business with them?
For the same reason that blacks "ran to court" when they were discriminated against by businesses after Civil Rights legislation passed.

Why does our sexual deviant crowd detest people being free to mutually agree in their contracts and associations?
The Civil Rights Act covers Christians as well.
Can I mindlessly claim (just as you did) that Christians "detest people being free to mutually agree in their contracts and associations"?