George Bush and the United States of America

Feb 2014
nunya
Now that its been firmly established that every drop of blood from war and terrorism is the fault of George Bush and the United States. What reparations should we make? How should we offer terms or reparations? What ideas does anyone have on making this right? Does the United States even get any say in what reparations there should be? Should Islamic state representative decide what penalty the United States should pay? These are some serious questions. We need to be thinking this over. What if another Paris happens? Just more blood on the USA. We may not be able to afford the price of our crimes now. We need to capitulate now. Before we can no longer afford the cost of our crimes.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Or maybe we just close all of our military bases that are not in the U.S. And bring all our troops home. Fuck them if they want to blow up other countries that's their problem. Why should the U.S. Be constantly involved?

Feb 2014
nunya
Or maybe we just close all of our military bases that are not in the U.S. And bring all our troops home. Fuck them if they want to blow up other countries that's their problem. Why should the U.S. Be constantly involved?
Its not that we was involved. Its the United States fault. We cant just say sorry and leave. We must pay restitution

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Now that its been firmly established that every drop of blood from war and terrorism is the fault of George Bush and the United States. What reparations should we make? How should we offer terms or reparations? What ideas does anyone have on making this right? Does the United States even get any say in what reparations there should be? Should Islamic state representative decide what penalty the United States should pay? These are some serious questions. We need to be thinking this over. What if another Paris happens? Just more blood on the USA. We may not be able to afford the price of our crimes now. We need to capitulate now. Before we can no longer afford the cost of our crimes.
You're becoming hysterical, calm down.

Jun 2013
Ohio
Your ignorance proceeds you. The fact of the matter is that Bush and Cheney invaded Iraq, kicked thousands of Sunnis out of the government and the military and handed the government and military of Iraq over to the Iran-friendly SHIA. Thousands of Sunnis immediately found themselves out of a way to earn a living and lost their pensions. Meanwhile El Maliki replaced them with political supporters. The former Sunni generals and soldiers signed up for ISIS while the Shia political hacks that replaced them threw down their U.S. weapons and ran at the first hint of trouble. You may want these facts to conveniently disappear, but facts are troublesome things.

Nov 2013
El Paso, TX
I would suggest mass suicide for all who feel part of modern American culture. Then traditional Anabaptists, Orthodox Jews, and outcasts like myself could take over. We could then avoid any kind of military involvement abroad, but freely trade with all countries.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I would suggest mass suicide for all who feel part of modern American culture. Then traditional Anabaptists, Orthodox Jews, and outcasts like myself could take over. We could then avoid any kind of military involvement abroad, but freely trade with all countries.
That's interesting as many of the evangelical denominations are anabaptists. Franklin must be raising a bigger tent.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
You first.

Feb 2014
nunya
Your ignorance proceeds you. The fact of the matter is that Bush and Cheney invaded Iraq, kicked thousands of Sunnis out of the government and the military and handed the government and military of Iraq over to the Iran-friendly SHIA. Thousands of Sunnis immediately found themselves out of a way to earn a living and lost their pensions. Meanwhile El Maliki replaced them with political supporters. The former Sunni generals and soldiers signed up for ISIS while the Shia political hacks that replaced them threw down their U.S. weapons and ran at the first hint of trouble. You may want these facts to conveniently disappear, but facts are troublesome things.
I agree with what you said. It is without a doubt the fault of the United States. So, what reparations should we make? Financial tribute? What do you think?

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
I agree with what you said. It is without a doubt the fault of the United States. So, what reparations should we make? Financial tribute? What do you think?
coke you must be far out to sea with a new moon looking up at the starry night. I used to do that and it calmed me.