George H.W. Bush Dead

Dec 2015
Arizona
George HW was a good, decent man. His life was a stellar example of commitment, not just to our country but to his family and friends. Here are some of the tributes:
"He was more than a great man; he was a good man. His courage was matched by his compassion, and his dedication to the country was equaled only by his devotion to his family," George P. Bush said. "Gampy, we love you and we will miss you. But we will never forget you."
Jeb Bush tweeted, "I already miss the greatest human being that I will ever know. Love you Dad."
Barack Obama said America had lost a "patriot and humble servant in George Herbert Walker Bush" in a statement released after the news broke. "While our hearts are heavy today, they are also filled with gratitude. Our thoughts are with the entire Bush family tonight – and all who were inspired by George and Barbara’s example."
"We lost a great American," Apple CEO Tim Cook said.

AND here is the famous letter George HW left for Bill Clinton---what a guy!
Dear Bill,
When I walked into this office just now I felt the same sense of wonder and respect that I felt four years ago. I know you will feel that, too.
I wish you great happiness here. I never felt the loneliness some Presidents have described.
There will be very tough times, made even more difficult by criticism you may not think is fair. I’m not a very good one to give advice; but just don’t let the critics discourage you or push you off course.
You will be our President when you read this note. I wish you well. I wish your family well.
Your success now is our country’s success. I am rooting hard for you.
Good luck—
George​