George H.W. Bush Dead

Dec 2016
Canada
The last Republican President I had some respect for.
May he rest in peace.
He lied America into war if anyone still recalls The Babies Thrown Out of Incubators fraud, used as a propaganda chit to shift public opinion and get fence-sitting Congressmen to vote in favour of War...and more permanent military bases. And then Junior got elected and started his own war by the same techniques....in his case it was lying about haviing factual evidence for WMD programs in Iraq....like father like son as they say!

Dec 2016
Canada
If I can take a moment to piss all over this unwarranted reverence and funeral procession, last night provided me one of the few reasons I find these days to keep my Twitter account active. As an avalanche of tributes and blather about all the anecdotes nobody should give a shit about, take over the MSM on both sides of the Atlantic, a few journalists and historians who still recall events of the 20th century, refocused attention on war crimes Bush Sr. was responsible for both before and during his presidency....some of which were gathered together in this article posted on Common Dreams on Saturday:

'May His Many Victims Across the Globe Rest in Peace': George H.W. Bush Dead at 94

As corporate media gloss over the former U.S. president's record with fawning tributes and sanitized obituaries, some observers took to social media to highlight key aspects of the record and legacy of George H.W. Bush, who died Friday at 94.​
Among the 41st president's acts during his political life Twitter users noted were his role in the Gulf War, Central America, and the Iran-Contra affair.​
While it's fair to offer condolences to Bush's family members as they grieve, "As a public figure with lots of innocent blood on his hands, his record has to be examined without any whitewashing," asserts The Intercept's Mehdi Hasan..........................................​
'May His Many Victims Across the Globe Rest in Peace': George H.W. Bush Dead at 94

And as with the Reagan, McCain and other funerals for war criminals, when did it become the norm for no criticism or reminders to be allowed during the garish public funeral spectacles for these criminals? Should we expect the same whenever Kissinger kicks the bucket in the near future?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
If I can take a moment to piss all over this unwarranted reverence and funeral procession, last night provided me one of the few reasons I find these days to keep my Twitter account active. As an avalanche of tributes and blather about all the anecdotes nobody should give a shit about, take over the MSM on both sides of the Atlantic, a few journalists and historians who still recall events of the 20th century, refocused attention on war crimes Bush Sr. was responsible for both before and during his presidency....some of which were gathered together in this article posted on Common Dreams on Saturday:

As corporate media gloss over the former U.S. president's record with fawning tributes and sanitized obituaries, some observers took to social media to highlight key aspects of the record and legacy of George H.W. Bush, who died Friday at 94.​
Among the 41st president's acts during his political life Twitter users noted were his role in the Gulf War, Central America, and the Iran-Contra affair.​
While it's fair to offer condolences to Bush's family members as they grieve, "As a public figure with lots of innocent blood on his hands, his record has to be examined without any whitewashing," asserts The Intercept's Mehdi Hasan..........................................​

And as with the Reagan, McCain and other funerals for war criminals, when did it become the norm for no criticism or reminders to be allowed during the garish public funeral spectacles for these criminals? Should we expect the same whenever Kissinger kicks the bucket in the near future?
God, there should be serious parties when that basterd finally bites it!!!

Nov 2018
Montana
You do not believe in a "deep state"?
If there is a "deep state" I would not characterize it as some dark secret agenda by progressives to take over the country by control of government, media, industry, and the courts. Given the actions of the Koch brothers and the Federalist Society infiltration of law schools, I suspect that any deep state is Republican.