George H.W. Bush Dead

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
View attachment 2221

The photo that will launch a million memes ...

*Thinking*

Trump: my funeral will be bigger and greater than this. It will be the greatest ever.

Melania: i totally hit that (trying not to look at Obama)

Obama: i totally hit that

B. Clinton: i wonder if i could hit that dog

H. Clinton: we paid off the grim reaper this month. God i hope he is not here still.

Nov 2005
California
Wow, that was rather stunning to find out - but I suppose not surprising or unexpected.
Former President George H.W. Bush Dies At 94
Barbara Bush died on April 17, 2018.
I have heard that when a spouse dies, sometimes the survivor's death comes soon after (possibly exacerbated by the physical effects of grief).
I got the feeling he loved her very much, so likewise I am not surprised.
If there is an after-life, I expect they are with each other.

They will both be missed. :(

Dec 2015
Arizona
Well, now. THERE'S a blast from the past. Michelle Malkin. I have no idea what childhood trauma Malkin endured but it must have been a WHOPPER, because that chick is possibly MORE bizarre and unhinged than Ann Coulter, Kellyanne Conway and Sarah Palin put together. Malkin defies all reason and I don't think there are enough loathsome adjectives available to us to describe her.
Unadulterated hatred oozes from every pore of her body. Malkin has maligned and stereotyped so many races, religions, politicians and lifestyles it's impossible to name them all. In fact, you name it and Malkin has chewed it up and spit it out.
If you long for a witch hunt---start with Malkin.

Dec 2015
Arizona
If I can take a moment to piss all over this unwarranted reverence and funeral procession, last night provided me one of the few reasons I find these days to keep my Twitter account active. As an avalanche of tributes and blather about all the anecdotes nobody should give a shit about, take over the MSM on both sides of the Atlantic, a few journalists and historians who still recall events of the 20th century, refocused attention on war crimes Bush Sr. was responsible for both before and during his presidency....some of which were gathered together in this article posted on Common Dreams on Saturday:

'May His Many Victims Across the Globe Rest in Peace': George H.W. Bush Dead at 94

As corporate media gloss over the former U.S. president's record with fawning tributes and sanitized obituaries, some observers took to social media to highlight key aspects of the record and legacy of George H.W. Bush, who died Friday at 94.​
Among the 41st president's acts during his political life Twitter users noted were his role in the Gulf War, Central America, and the Iran-Contra affair.​
While it's fair to offer condolences to Bush's family members as they grieve, "As a public figure with lots of innocent blood on his hands, his record has to be examined without any whitewashing," asserts The Intercept's Mehdi Hasan..........................................​
'May His Many Victims Across the Globe Rest in Peace': George H.W. Bush Dead at 94

And as with the Reagan, McCain and other funerals for war criminals, when did it become the norm for no criticism or reminders to be allowed during the garish public funeral spectacles for these criminals? Should we expect the same whenever Kissinger kicks the bucket in the near future?

Do you just arbitrarily hate everyone? Your post is appalling.
There ARE people in this nation who have dedicated their entire lives to service. Bush Sr. is one of those people. He enlisted in the Navy when he was 18 years old. Served in the Navy during WWII as a pilot. In fact he was the youngest pilot in the Navy in 1943. He flew torpedo bombers in the Pacific theater and went on fifty-eight combat missions during the war. On September 2, 1944, while flying a mission to bomb an enemy radio site, his plane was shot down by Japanese fire; Bush bailed out over the ocean. He was rescued by a submarine a short time later and was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross for heroism under fire.

He was elected to the House, worked on the Ways and Means Committee, and the Civil Rights Bill. He was a U.N. Ambassador under Nixon. He served as chair of the RNC,then was appointed by Ford as the envoy to China. He was Reagan's vice president and ultimately president.

You don't have to like his politics, his mistakes, his decisions. You don't have to agree with him or worship the ground he walks on. You don't even have to LIKE HIM personally--his wife--his kids OR his dog, but what you SHOULD DO is respect his service and the sacrifices he and his family made for this country.
YES, you can expect the same when Kissinger dies.
AND one more thing. When someone dies, particularly if that person has contributed MUCH to our society, we put the past aside for a day--for a week--maybe even for a year. We act like grownups. We give due respect to the deceased and his/her grieving family.
AND BTW, there IS such a thing as a BIGGER ASS than the dead person. Get my drift?

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Well, now. THERE'S a blast from the past. Michelle Malkin. I have no idea what childhood trauma Malkin endured but it must have been a WHOPPER, because that chick is possibly MORE bizarre and unhinged than Ann Coulter, Kellyanne Conway and Sarah Palin put together. Malkin defies all reason and I don't think there are enough loathsome adjectives available to us to describe her.
Unadulterated hatred oozes from every pore of her body. Malkin has maligned and stereotyped so many races, religions, politicians and lifestyles it's impossible to name them all. In fact, you name it and Malkin has chewed it up and spit it out.
If you long for a witch hunt---start with Malkin.

You're doing witches a disservice !!!!!!