George Soros funding terrorist group ANTIFA

Nov 2012
Kekistan
Nothing to see here.

Carry on.
The irony is you have a thread started about rich white dudes giving money to white nationalist. I have a thread about Soros giving money to ANTIFA and he even admits, in an interview, he literally helped Nazi's confiscate Jewish property. And, as a bonus he does not even feel bad about it lol.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
The irony is you have a thread started about rich white dudes giving money to white nationalist. I have a thread about Soros giving money to ANTIFA and he even admits, in an interview, he literally helped Nazi's confiscate Jewish property. And, as a bonus he does not even feel bad about it lol.
These people are hopeless. I thank dog every day that the majority of morons on here are baby boomers and they only have a few more years to fuck things up. That the milennial sjws are taking themselves out of the gene pool and the majority of generation z knows how retarded they are.

This postmodernism is completely unsustainable but that's what they want. Look at th lbgqt2*#b. it has literally become a mockery of itself and is an excellent example of how foolish they are.

This is all by design.

It is sad really. Some people on here that I thought were above all of this brainwashing are apparently not. All they see is trump, trump, trump. You try and explain some very simple concepts to them but they just cannot grasp it.

Nov 2012
Kekistan
These people are hopeless. I thank dog every day that the majority of morons on here are baby boomers and they only have a few more years to fuck things up. That the milennial sjws are taking themselves out of the gene pool and the majority of generation z knows how retarded they are.

This postmodernism is completely unsustainable but that's what they want. Look at th lbgqt2*#b. it has literally become a mockery of itself and is an excellent example of how foolish they are.

This is all by design.

It is sad really. Some people on here that I thought were above all of this brainwashing are apparently not. All they see is trump, trump, trump. You try and explain some very simple concepts to them but they just cannot grasp it.
Its literally unreal. I would have never thought that being a sore loser would lead to such a disconnect from reality. Seriously. Its unreal. Everything is Nazi or Trump is a dictator. Then they advocate for speech laws, confiscation of property and guilty until innocent in cases of rape. Its to the point now that I just look at the leftist circle jerk threads and laugh. Its to the point its totally laughable now.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Its literally unreal. I would have never thought that being a sore loser would lead to such a disconnect from reality. Seriously. Its unreal. Everything is Nazi or Trump is a dictator. Then they advocate for speech laws, confiscation of property and guilty until innocent in cases of rape. Its to the point now that I just look at the leftist circle jerk threads and laugh. Its to the point its totally laughable now.
I went back and read some threads from 2015 and there were actuall discussions (besides a few who are completely incapable) it is amazing.