Ginsburg Watch...(hospitalization)

Jul 2015
chicago
What is really going on? Was it really a "stomach bug" as was the press release or was it some complication of her many cancers? What is the truth?

Jul 2015
chicago
I think she is on death's doorstep and has a couple of months to live. How long do you think she has before she kicks the bucket?

Jun 2018
South Dakota
We've heard that there was a secret funeral last year and the imposter is an actor hired by George Soros. We need DNA confirmation of her identity!

Jul 2019
Georgia
We've heard that there was a secret funeral last year and the imposter is an actor hired by George Soros. We need DNA confirmation of her identity!
wrong. it's not an imposter actor, it's an animatronic robot controlled by Obama

but yes, Soros did pay for it

Reactions: leekohler2
Jul 2015
chicago
Back in the hospital for days. How much longer before she kicks the bucket? I give it two weeks.

Last edited:
Jun 2018
South Dakota
Released. I went thru something similar about 7 years ago in San Antonio, Tx Sat in a hospital room for 3 days with an IV bag of antibiotics as a friend. Her advanced age and the flu on the scene these days sounds like a precaution. the IV? Not so sure that's routine. I was told that they needed to check for sepsis every few hours and they had someone look in every 3 hours or so. If she's been using antibiotics regularly then there's the risk of the virus mutating and the treatment having to be intensified.