Giuliani: Nadler should have access to 'everything' in Mueller report

Mar 2019
Texas
The Hill

President Trump
’s attorney Rudy Giuliani said Sunday that House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) should “get all the information” from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.

Nadler should have access to “everything,” including grand jury material, Giuliani said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

“Except for little quibbles, I'm not worried about the report at all,” Giuliani added.
I do wonder if he means it or is he just thinking there is no chance of this happening so he tries to use the comment to appear confident in his client. He sometimes sways from the path and it could be that this comment is not approved by others. Either way it is what someone confident of innocence would say.

Dec 2015
Arizona
The Hill

I do wonder if he means it or is he just thinking there is no chance of this happening so he tries to use the comment to appear confident in his client. He sometimes sways from the path and it could be that this comment is not approved by others. Either way it is what someone confident of innocence would say.
There's gotta be a catch. Know what I mean?? But then I am the suspicious sort.

Mar 2019
Texas
There's gotta be a catch. Know what I mean?? But then I am the suspicious sort.
I find it very strange that mum is the word now. It is as if some power forced him to say this and the statement goes against the selected path of tptb. So they all ignore it.

:cool: