Giving Water to the Thirsty Now Officially a Crime: No More Deaths Volunteers Convicted

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I wish there was a GoFundMe account to help them with their fines at least - nothing we can do about the imprisonment. Perhaps the church is covering the fines - or they are comfortable enough to just pay them.
I feel something should be done to show that they have the support of millions of people.

Jul 2018
Earth
Well of course the first problem is that we all know those Unitarians aren't REAL Christians. How dare they act like Jesus and give the thirsty water. Damned fake Christians !!!
When the scumbag Abraham kicked Hagar and Ishmael out into the desert he just gave them a quart of water and a piece of bread. Jesus thought that Abraham was a swell guy.

Apr 2013
Left coast
LOL True

But, there's also one helluva lot of backstory to that one. LOL

However, you're right. It's kind of hard to call 'hypocrites' on Christians for not living up to Jesus' word on events that took place centuries before he was born!
We can when they choose to use the OT to tell us what's right and what's wrong. It's only sometimes and alternate Thursdays that the OT is inapplicable and even then only some parts.

Come to think of it, that's true of the NT too, but that's alternate Tuesdays I think.